Spring Air Back Supporter Mattress Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Our worst buy ever!

Apr 23, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Appearance is very nice.

Cons:The quality and service is the pits.

We bought the SPRING AIR mattress from Boscov's,after 2 weeks use,there were big hollows each side.
I weigh 168lb and my wife 115lbs.Hardly what you would call HEAVY-WEIGHTS.
When we complained to Boscov's,they refered us to the manufacturer.The response was "the examiner would call back in 48 hours".
When the call finally came through,we were told that we have to wait another 3 weeks for the 'examiner' to come.
This speaks for itself!..If the examiner is busy that we have to wait 48 for a phone call,and then 3 weeks for him to come..HE MUST BE A VERY BUSY MAN,with so many complaints
that he cannot handle them.
We are suprised that a store like Boscov's would handle such inferior merchandise.
..SPRING AIR?..100% thumbs down.

Spring Air Back Supporter Firm Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - ALEXIS FIRM-FULL, Full

Shop for Mattresses from Hayneedle.com! Get the support you need with the Spring Air Back Supporter Firm Mattress and Box Spring Set. This exceptional...

Full Spring Air Back Supporter Platinum Opal Euro Top Mattress Set

Full Spring Air Back Supporter Platinum Opal Euro Top Mattress Set

The Spring Air Back Supporter Platinum Opal Euro Top Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin sizes.
US - Mattress

Spring Air Back Supporter Plush Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - CONTESSA PLUSH-TWIN

Shop for Mattresses from Hayneedle.com! Define comfort? Okay, how about the Spring Air Back Supporter Plush Mattress and Box Spring Set? This set is C...

Full Spring Air Back Supporter Value Anchor Bay Plush Mattress Set

Full Spring Air Back Supporter Value Anchor Bay Plush Mattress Set

The Spring Air Back Supporter Value Anchor Bay Plush Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin sizes.
US - Mattress

Spring Air Back Supporter Plush Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - CONTESSA PLUSH-QUEEN, Queen

King Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Alexis Firm Mattress Set

King Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Alexis Firm Mattress Set

The Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Alexis Firm Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin sizes.
US - Mattress

Spring Air Back Supporter Plush Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - CONTESSA PLUSH-FULL, Full

Hayneedle

Spring Air Back Supporter Pillow Top Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - SERENITY BOX PILLOW TOP-FULL, Full

Spring Air Back Supporter Pillow Top Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - SERENITY BOX PILLOW TOP-FULL, F...

Shop for Mattresses from Hayneedle.com! Are you in the comfort zone? Well, be prepared to enter with the Spring Air Back Supporter Pillow Top Mattress...

Twin Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Savannah Plush Mattress Set

Twin Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Savannah Plush Mattress Set

The Spring Air Back Supporter Perfect Balance Savannah Plush Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin sizes.
US - Mattress

Spring Air Back Supporter Pillow Top Mattress and Box A & E Spring Set Multicolor - SERENITY BOX PILLOW TOP-QUEEN, Queen