St. Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer Pure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin 14 Fl Oz Pack of 2 Reviews

St.Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer

Jul 1, 2009

Pros:St Ives does not test on animals

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: St.Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer is a lovely silky, not greasy moisturizer especially created to leave skin feeling smooth, soft, and not oily.

St Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer Pure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin is offered in a 14 fluid ounce squeeze bottle.

To use for all over skin treatment; smooth Pure White Silk over skin as often as needed to leave skin silky soft.  Daily, or more often, use will help avert dry skin from returning.

I first began using St Ives Whipped White Silk Moisturizer as my major hand lotion back in 2005.  My last bottle is St Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer Pure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin; unlike my face which is not dry, my hands tend toward dryness.  I like to garden, dig in the soil, etc, and my hands need all the moisturizer I can find, my original Whipped Silk is so nice I figure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin will do even more.

St. Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer is a lovely silky, not greasy moisturizer especially created to leave skin feeling smooth, soft, and not oily. Particularly produced using St Ives' pattented Hydrolyzed Silk Protein to present concentrated moisture without the often heavy, oily feel I find in other heavy duty hand lotions;  my hands feel less dry, and I'm keeping my fingerprints intact.  It was the loss of fingerprints that prompted me to begin more careful care of my hands.

I was surprised to learn my fingerprints had become unreadable.  I had no idea that as we age our fingertips harden causing prints to become difficult if not impossible to read.  I like knowing that Dermatologist Tested Hypo-allergenic St. Ives lotions are not tested on animals.

St Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer Pure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin is an expressly devised with Moistureguard, a St Ives' patented blend meant to form method for preventing loss of  loss to bind moisture to the skin.

I find St Ives  Moisturizer for Extra Dry Skin is readily available at local big box stores, and other -beauty products- aisles as well as being offered on many online sites.  I am a long time user of St. Ives lotions and creams type products.

I have long used St. Ives products for the reason that I long ago learned; St Ives does not test on animals in addition to producing a remarkably premium, high quality product that is priced well beneath many other products available. I continue to be very satisfied with Whipped Silk whether the original or for dry skin.

I find St. Ives Whipped Silk definitely ranks right up there with more expensive moisturizers available today. Whipped Silk offers a splendid, lasting feel when applied which lasts far longer than does many other lotions I have tried.

Happy to recommend St Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer Pure White Silk for Extra Dry Skin

=========================
major Ingredients include:  Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycol Stearate,

Note:  does contain fragrance and artificial coloring: Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
============================
Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly martin
============================

Product Features
St Ives moisturizer

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the Beauty Encounter, American RX,  AMAZON SEE IT button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
From the St Ives Site:  St. Ives believes nature has the power to soothe, heal, awaken and energize.  As well St Ives  respects the natural world as a vibrant source of energy and life.
St Ives does not formulate using parabens or phthalates.   Instead St Ives looks to the natural world for solutions and brings consumers the best of what nature has to offer.

St Ives does utilize natural exfoliants, extracts, moisturizers and vitamins.  St Ives formulates through use of renewable ingredients whenever possible, and make nature's power work for us - without sacrificing effectiveness.

St Ives Never tests products on animals.

St Ives sources from environmentally sustainable vendors; we understand the choices we make don't just impact our formulas - they impact planet.

St Ives seeks out eco-friendly solutions to improve our packaging by using post consumer resin materials, PCR is recycled materials designed to reduce the carbon footprint for packaging rather than sending to land fill.

St Ives is committed to reducing an estimated 300,000 pounds of material from landfills annually and encourage consumers to join St Ives in the commitment: products are labeled with a recycling number on each label.  Consumers may recycle by locating the recycling number on our product package to find out what can be recycled and where to take it.  Then carefully cut the end tubes off and rinse out the containers, keep the cap with the tube when you recycle the packaging and finally RECYCLE.

St Ives
Geneve, Swisse
Los Angeles CA 91311

St. Ives 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil Body Lotion, 21 fl oz

St. Ives 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil Body Lotion, 21 fl oz

Keep you and your skin looking and feeling young and fresh with St. Ives 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil Body Lotion. This St. Ives formula, along wit...

Deep Restoring 24 Hour Body Lotion By St. Ives For Unisex - 21 Oz Body Lotion

Deep Restoring 24 Hour Body Lotion By St. Ives For Unisex - 21 Oz Body Lotion

Home View All Listings About Us Shipping Payment Feedback FAQ Store Newsletter Contact Us Deep Restoring 24 Hour Body Lotion by St. Ives for Unisex - ...

St. Ives Swiss Formula Collagen Elastin, All Skin Types Facial Moisturizer, 10 oz

Hydrate, smooth and protect your skin with St. Ives Swiss Formula Collagen Elastin. It contains collagen and elastin proteins that help improve elasti...

St. Ives Body Lotion, Deep Restoring 24 Hour Moisture 21 Fl Oz (621 Ml)

St. Ives Body Lotion, Deep Restoring 24 Hour Moisture 21 Fl Oz (621 Ml)

--- Select Brand --- Avent Braun Carlson CHI CHI Air Conair Cytosport Doctor's Best Dr.Scholl's Eclipse Evercare Garden of Life HoMedics Honeywell Inf...

Brand St. Ives U-bb-1696 Deep Restoring 24 Hour Body Lotion-21 Oz For Unisex

Brand St. Ives U-bb-1696 Deep Restoring 24 Hour Body Lotion-21 Oz For Unisex

FEATURES DESCRIPTIONS SHIPPING PAYMENT RETURN POLICY GUIDE nbsp Internal Frame Bag Camera Backpack Daypack Camping Equipment Pet Supplies Electronic D...

St Ives Skin Care

St Ives Skin Care

Find beauty collections at Target.com! St. Ives, the name you have grown to trust for your sensitive skin care needs, brings you its latest line of ap...
St. Ives 'Fresh Skin' 4-ounce Warming Scrub (Pack of 4)

St. Ives 'Fresh Skin' 4-ounce Warming Scrub (Pack of 4)

Brand: St Ives Size: 4 ounces Intended use: Face cleansing
(2) St. Ives 24 Hr Deep Restoring Almond Oil 21 Oz Tm7

(2) St. Ives 24 Hr Deep Restoring Almond Oil 21 Oz Tm7

(2) St. Ives 24 HR Deep Restoring Almond Oil 21 oz TM7 *NEW*Lot of 2 24 HR deep restoring body lotion Almond oil Clinically proven to moisturize skin ...

St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub

America's #1 Scrub gently cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur. Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massa...
Dollar General

St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion, 21 Ounce

St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion, 21 Ounce

Features: One, 21-ounce pump bottle of St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion Provides immediate moisture, while helping to protect against fu...