Stacker 3 Xplc

Strip The Fat Away With NVE’s Thermogenic “Stacker 3 XPLC” Advanced Energy Supplement

Jul 23, 2005 (Updated Dec 5, 2009)

Pros:Thermogenic product, provides energy, helps to boost metabolism.

Cons:How long before the FDA bans this ....

The Bottom Line: The newest in the Stacker family is on sale now ... how well does it work? You’ll have to read the review to find out.

With the banning of products containing ephedrine and ephedra companies like NVE are getting more and more creative with their ingredients and packaging methods. The Stacker family of products are designed to provide extra energy as well as act as a thermogenic aid to help you lose weight. When they released the newest products I was anxious to get my hands on them to see if they were any better than the heavily pimped but slightly disappointing ephedra free versions that they had released in the second series. Being someone that has used more than thirty fat burners, cutters, thermogenic aids and energy supplements I am extremely bitter that the FDA chose to ban products like ephedra and ephedrine. A few people abused these ingredients and ruined it for everyone. Instead of picking on people who want to use this for an energy boost why not crack down on the people who get behind the wheel of a car and kill someone under the influence of alcohol or those that are on the street corners selling heroin and crack cocaine? No, that would simply make too much sense

Stacker 3 XPLC

yohimbine alkaloids [pausinystalia yohimbe bark], dihydroxybergamottin, yerba mate, camellia sinensis, capsaicin, caffeine

One of the newest products in the Stacker line is “Stacker 3 XPLC”. I picked up a bottle of this as soon as my local supplement store had it stocked and was more than eager to give it a try. Stacker and NVE Pharmaceuticals are promoting this as a metabolic enhancer that contains thermogenic properties as well as providing energy. Most of the energy is derived from yohimbe bark and caffeine and yerba mate has been added as an appetite suppressant. The formulation is similar to other products on the market but the proprietary blend is still a secret so until you find out what that is, you have no idea who is copying who in the business of sports supplements. NVE is a company that I trust; when ever I have had to call their customer service team they have always answered my questions completely and never let me get off the phone without making sure that I was satisfied with the information and understood everything completely.

Stacker 3 XPLC is a nice thing to have around if you want something that is going to give you four to six hours of energy and some thermogenic properties. I didn’t get jitters from this but I did feel a nice rush from it when it kicked in. This gradually went away after the first three or four days of taking it but when I lay off it for a few days then start back on it, that rush hits me about a twenty to thirty minutes after I take it. This is where cycling your products can help if you are having trouble losing weight; if you take the same product day after day [in regards to energy enhancers] your body builds up a tolerance to it. Switching products around, varying the time that you take them and giving your body a break completely will ensure that you get the most from them and aren’t wasting money. I was impressed with how XPLC worked and with the energy that it gave me; as far as it being a thermogenic aid - I did sweat like a pig when I took this. Since I monitor my body temperature when I am at the gym and keep track of it along with the supplements I am taking [yes, I am obsessive that way] I saw that my body temperature went up about a degree to a degree and a half when taking this. That might not sound like a lot to most people but if you are trying to lose weight it is something that helps get the job done a little faster.

Dosage

As with almost all the Stacker products it’s recommended that you take this after a meal but my personal experience has been that you get the best results when you take this about a half hour before a workout and on an empty stomach. This lets the fat burning properties work better, you get more energy from it and you can make it through a workout without feeling sluggish. Stacker suggests that you take only one of this with a limit of three per day. I’m not some small scrappy chick [almost six foot, 183 lb., 11% body fat] but three a day is a lot. Even if you are dead tired, taking three of these is the perfect way to build up a tolerance to them and negate their possible beneficial effects. If you are thinking of taking this to avid sleeping then you are going to be in for a rude awakening. You will get stomach cramps, experience nausea and feel fatigued if you try to use this instead of getting sleep. Yes it says that you can take up to three of these a day [but only one at a time] but you are risking a hard crash [when you start to come down off the caffeine] if you choose to do so.

Product Sizes

Stacker and NVE are aggressively marketing this product and are offering in it several different sizes. If you want to try this out without making a huge commitment you can pick up the three capsule vial for about two dollars. The mid sized fourteen count bottle or blister pack will set you back about eleven dollars. If you like the three capsule vials they offer this in a twenty count package for forty dollars and a carton of blister packs [three per] for about fifty dollars. These are nice if you don’t want to carry a bottle around with you or you lose things easily but they do cost more in the long run. If you are new to products like this or are a little hesitant then pick up the three pack vial or a blister pack to give it a try. Is this worth the price? It all depends on what you are looking for from a product. If you want a combo of a thermogenic and energy supplement then this is a nice pick but it does contain caffeine anhydrous so if you want something ‘natural’, this isn’t it.

Warnings & Precautions

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when the warning labels on these products contain more information that the ingredients or perks. Chalk that up to morons taking two, three and four times the recommended amount and then turning around and suing the companies. If you are sensitive to caffeine then you won’t want to take this product. Likewise, if you have any preexisting medical conditions such as diabetes, enlarged prostrate, are taking any type of prescription medication or are currently taking or have recently stopping using a MAOI [monoamine oxidase inhibitor] then you will need to get clearance from your doctor first. If you suffer from heart, kidney, thyroid or liver disease then you should consult your doctor before taking this. Put it this way, unless you are in somewhat good shape [physically and mentally], it’s best to check with a doctor before you start using this. Do not take this if you are taking any type of cough or cold medicine that contains ephedra or ephedrine as it may cause serious side effects.

While most stores are not restricting the sales of this it is clearly marked on the bottle that this is not for consumption by anyone under the age of 18. When I walked into GNC to get a bottle of this for a friend and asked them if they would sell it to someone under the age of 18 they looked a little nervous and told me to ask a manager that question. This set off a huge wave of panic and resulted in the manager calling the corporate office. The bottom line is that they wouldn’t ask for identification or someone age unless it stated on the bottle that it was it was not “for sale” to anyone under the age of 18, as it stands the bottle reads, “Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years”. I have no doubt that it will only be a matter of time before the FDA swoops down and says that it is too strong a formulation.

If you experience any type of dizziness, unusual heartbeat, excessive fatigue or sleeplessness, shortness of breath, migraine like headaches or anything unusual while taking this it is recommended that you stop taking it immediately and contact your doctor. Exceeding the recommended dose will not give you better results so please, use this product wisely. There is another warning on this product that you should be made aware of and this is a ‘new’ one for energy enhancers. This one concerns consuming any food or beverage that contains tyramine - things such as pasteurized cheeses, red wines [organic and those with preservatives] and liver from any type of animal [chicken, cow, pig etc]. I had to do some research on why this warning was on the label and here is what I came up with. Tyramine is present and naturally occurs in some types of food and if taken with this tyrosine containing product could give you extreme headaches, stomach cramps and basically make you feel sick as a dog. I didn’t have any problem taking this an eating cottage cheese but that’s just me, I wouldn’t chance it unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences.

The Bottom Line

So far I have had some nice results from Stacker 3 XPLC and chances are I will pick up a few more bottles if it if the FDA gives any indication that they are going to ban it. There are some other new products in the Stacker 3 line that I am waiting to try to see if they work better than this so any future purchases will be contingent on how the others work. You get a nice energy rush from this without a lot of the side effects that come from other products [jitters, headaches etc] but that doesn’t mean that everyone will have the same results. Your best bet is to try the three count vial or blister pack before you invest in a bottle of this. Every persons body will react differently to this so please read the warnings on the label and make sure you watch for possible side effects when you are taking this the first few times. This can be an incredible product for people who are looking to lose weight but if abused it can be something that could severely injury you. You wouldn’t get behind the wheel of a car after you drank a six pack of beer so don’t use this as an alternative for sleep.

As always, thanks for the read!

Cytodyne Xenadrine RFA-1

Stacker 3 XPLC
Stacker 2 Thermo Infusion
Stacker 3 With Chitosan
Swarm Extreme Energizer

Stacker2 Xplc Extreme Energizer 4 Caps Each ( 24 In A Pack )

Stacker2 Xplc Extreme Energizer 4 Caps Each ( 24 In A Pack )

Description STACKER2 XPLC EXTREME ENERGIZER 4 caps each ( 24 in a Pack ) UPC # 878114550014 Please Visit my ebay store for more Great Deals All item a...

Stacker 3 Xplc Extreme Performance Formula Herbal Dietary Supplement 80 Ct

Stacker 3 Xplc Extreme Performance Formula Herbal Dietary Supplement 80 Ct

Containing yerba mate, green tea leaves, caffeine, and a variety of vitamins and minerals, the Stacker 3 XPLC Dietary Supplement is formulated to help...

Stacker3 Xplc Extreme Energizer & Metabolism Booster 4 Caps Each (24 In A Pack)

Stacker3 Xplc Extreme Energizer & Metabolism Booster 4 Caps Each (24 In A Pack)

Description STACKER3 XPLC EXTREME ENERGIZER METABOLISM BOOSTER 4 caps each ( 24 in a Pack ) UPC # 878114590010 Please Visit my ebay store for more Gre...