Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink, Coffee, 4 - 9.5 fl oz (281 ml) bottle [38 oz (1.12 lt) ] (Starbucks) Reviews

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Starbucks Coffee Frappucino Coffee Drink 4 pack

Mar 22, 2011

Pros:Great taste.

Cons:Glass bottle

The Bottom Line: Great taste.

Whenever I have a good coupon I use it for Starbucks 4 pack . I adore Starbucks coffee and am a regular at my local brick and mortar store getting my Frappucino.

I found out I could actually make my own Frappucinoat home  by pouring bottled Frappucino over crushed ice and blending it in my blender. I get a perfect home made Frappucino and it costs me much less than the store version.

You get a four pack of glass bottled coffee flavor drink in a cardboard carrier. The caps twist off and the label peels off. The cap has a safety button that will pop when you twist the cap off. You can also get other flavors, Vanilla, Mocha or Caramel. At Christmas you can find Mint flavor and at Halloween they have Pumpkin flavor. Both of these go on sale after those holidays.

I find the glass bottles cumbersome but I love the drink enough to make do. When I blend it I put it in a large plastic Starbuck's insulated plastic glass, you can find these at Starbucks or at places like TJ Maxx. This keeps your  drink nice and cold.

The flavor is a rich, dark coffee flavor  with a creamy taste as though you've added milk or cream because it has reduced fat milk in it, it doesn't taste diluted at all but it's not for those who like their coffee black. It's made with 100% Arabica coffee. The rich coffee makes the drink quite an energy surge for me but I have built up a tolerance. This is a low fat creamy blend of coffee and milk.

It's only 180 calories. Shake before drinking and serve chilled or over ice or blended with ice. If I buy it by the bottle in the STarbucks store I ask for it blended with ice. You will sometimes see coffee sediment on the bottom, good reason to shake first.

This is available by the bottle in the Starbucks stores, in Drugstores and in big box and grocery stores. It's discounted in the big box stores.

Refrigerate after opening.

Fat 30 g

Sat Fat 2g

Sugars 31 g

Cholesterol 15 mg

Ingredients:Brewed Starbucks coffee, reduced fat milk, Sugar, Cocoa, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid

Dated for freshness

Enjoy the original Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Coffee Drink, a delicious and creamy blend of coffee and milk. It contains only the finest, perfectly ...