Suave Naturals Milk & Honey Conditioner Reviews

Suave Naturals Milk & Honey Conditioner

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, - Suave Milk and Honey!

Sep 5, 2004

Pros:inexpensive, smells fantastic, good conditioning

Cons:a little to thin

The Bottom Line: Fantastic find for less than a dollar. Left my hair, which has dry to damaged ends feeling soft, moisturized and bouncy!! Great for normal to dry hair!!

I really do not like Suave Naturals conditioners- to me they are way to runny and just don't condition enough. However, Suave Naturals Milk and Honey has really changed my tune.

Suave had done a little bit of fine tuning to their products lately, namely many of the Naturals line of shampoos, since they have discontinued use of a potentially drying ingredient, I have purchased a few. I have purchased coordinating scented conditioners
from V05 and Vo5 Oasis to go with the shampoos, since I was not fond of Suave conditioners. And surprisingly, I have had rather good luck with the V05.

I was searching for a decent cheapy conditioner to go with my Suave Vanilla Floral shampoo (I actually bought V05 Oasis Honey Almond conditioner) when I came across Suave Milk and Honey conditioner on sale for .88 cents for the 15 oz. bottle at Kmart. Its new so I decided to give it a second glance. A quick check of the ingredients and a good whiff and boy, was I sold.

INGREDIENTS- water, cetyl alcohol, jojoba seed oil, vit. E acetate, aloe barbadenis gel, honey extract, hydrolyzed milk protien, cetrimonium chloride, fragrance, pottasium chloride, distearyldimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, 2-bromo-2-nitropane-1.3-diol, propylene glycol, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone. Yellow 6, green 3.

First, I was rather impressed with the ingredients- Jojoba seed oil is a very good natural conditioning agent for the hair and since its 3rd on the list its in good quantities. Aloe, honey and milk protein are also good and they are in decent quantities also.

Second is the scent- it is really fantastic to me. One word "Yummy!!" Its sweet and kind of vanilla-ish with a hint of honey and maybe a slightly nutty fragrance also. Its warm and comforting. It is a little "cheapy" smelling right from the bottle but its a cheapy conditioner (V05 Oasis in the honey almond smells very close to this, a tad better, but this was 1/2 the price). Best of all the fragrance of Suave Milk and Honey really does last- I was sniffing my hair all day and 12 hours later I could still faintly smell it! (Vo5 can't claim that)

Suave Milk and Honey conditioner is packaged like all the other Suave Naturals products. Its a translucent bottle with a blue flip top lid. They usually come in 2 sizes but since its new I have only seen the 15 oz. size availabe.
The front of the bottle has a glass pitcure of milk and pot of honey on it so its easy to spot.

The conditioner itself is still a little thin for my liking. Its off white in color and very creamy but when I apply it to my long hair I get alot of "run-off" and I have to use alot of product to coat my hair the way I like it. For the price I can't complain to much.

I take two handfuls and really work it into my dry fragile ends and up to the nape of my neck and then I let it sit for about 5 minutes.

Suave Milk and Honey rinses easily with no leftover residue.

This conditioner really does not make combout any easier,
but I have found very few that have actually helped me in that department.

After blowdrying my hair I was very impressed. My hair was soft and pretty well moisturized. My dry, fragile ends maybe could have used a little more conditioning but they were very soft and didn't feel dried out. My hair wasn't real shiny but silicones are what adds shine and this conditioner really doesn't have any. (Which isn't bad, actually you'll have less build up with a conditioner that has less silicones). My hair was also nice and bouncy.

Even with the ingredients, I was really surprised my hair turned out to be as moisturized as it did, however for those with truly fried, dried out, overprocessed hair you may still want to skip this, even though it moisturizes well its not a heavy, deep conditioning conditioner.

Sauve Naturals Milk and Honey will be a definate repurchase for me. I don't think I will use it every day. Actually I use it no more than 2 days in a row. I seem to be having very good results alternating Suave Apple shampoo with V05 blushing apple conditioner, and Suave Lavender shampoo with V05 Oasis Lavender and Chamomile conditioner- I use the Suave Milk and Honey in with my Suave Vanilla Floral shampoo- each day or so I choose a different scent and once a week use a claryfier and deep conditioner.

This really seems to be working well for me and I am saving alot of money-- I never thought I'd say this but I actually can use and love Suave!!!!!

Suave Naturals Body Wash 12oz Milk & Honey Splash (3 Pack)
Suave Naturals Creamy Bodywash Milk And Honey Splash 12-ounce (pack Of 6)

Suave Naturals Creamy Bodywash Milk And Honey Splash 12-ounce (pack Of 6)

The Lotoons Store NEW Suave Naturals Creamy Bodywash Milk and Honey Splash 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US ...

Suave Naturals Creamy Bodywash, Milk and Honey Splash, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner, 15 Ounce (pack Of 3)

Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner, 15 Ounce (pack Of 3)

Untitled Document Search titles descriptions Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner, 15 Ounce (Pack of 3) Suave Naturals Refreshing Wate...

Suave Naturals Sweet Pea & Violet Conditioner, 22.5 oz (Pack of 3)

Suave Naturals Sweet Pea & Violet Conditioner, 22.5 oz (Pack of 3)

Suave Naturals Sweet Peas & Violet Conditioner is infused with sweet peas extract and Vitamin E. Enjoy the soothing scent of sweet pea and violet as t...

Suave Naturals Conditioner - Waterfall Mist - 15 Oz (3 Pack)

Suave Naturals Conditioner - Waterfall Mist - 15 Oz (3 Pack)

Suave Naturals Conditioner - Waterfall Mist - 15 oz (3 PACK)

BettyMills.com

3 Pack Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner By Suave Unisex

3 Pack Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner By Suave Unisex

eBay_PleasantScent Name: Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner by Suave for Unisex - 12 oz Conditioner Designer: Gender: Unisex Size: 1...

Conditioner Suave Naturals 12 oz. Bottle
Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Conditioner, 22.5 oz (Pack of 3)

Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Conditioner, 22.5 oz (Pack of 3)

Enhance your shower routine and hair washing routine with Wild Cherry Blossom Suave Naturals Conditioner. The bundle includes three 22.5 ounce contain...