Comments on Sudafed Eased My Earache" (8 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: ear pain
by elzora, elzora is an Advisor on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
Hi Sara! Today I am feeling the best I have in a week, and my voice is almost back. Thanks for the well wishes!

Take care,

Nov 13, 2009
9:55 am PST

ear pain
by serc, serc is an Advisor on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
Ugh, I am so sorry you've been ill. Earaches are the WORST. I had ear infections in both ears secondary to influenza when I was pregnant with my first child... it was awful. In retrospect, I should have taken the Sudafed and tried to dry up what was going on in my head instead of trying to avoid any drugs at all.. I wound up on antibiotics and had some pain relief drops for my ears. I never want to be that miserable again!

Please get better!
Nov 12, 2009
11:16 pm PST

Re: Hi, Sue!
by elzora, elzora is an Advisor on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
Thanks Julie. The hardest part is when I lay down I start coughing, and then I don't get much sleep. Even prescription cough syrup isn't helping. :(

Nov 11, 2009
9:25 pm PST

Hi, Sue!
by lllovemakeup
I'm glad you were able to find some relief, but I'm sorry you're still sick. :( I've been thinking about you, and hoping you are resting as much as you can.

Take good care. Hopefully, you'll be better in no time.

Hugs,
Julie :)
Nov 11, 2009
10:51 am PST

Re: Glad...
by elzora, elzora is an Advisor on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
Hi Carol! Thanks so much for your well wishes. I am feeling better, but still not back to normal yet. I just wish I'd get my voice back. My ear is much better.

Take care,

Nov 10, 2009
8:19 pm PST

Glad...
by Lark729_89
you are feeling better.

Earaches can really hurt very badly and most times they cannot be treated unless it's an ear infection,

I never associated my past earaches with sinus. I also was never told by a doctor to take a sinus medication for an earache.I was just simply sent away saying nothing can be done except take Tylenol or any pain reliever for the pain. That never worked with me.

However, a friend of mine did take Sudafed for her sinus problem last week and at the time she had an earache also. The earache went away.

Thank you much for writing about your experience with Sudafed. I hope that nasty flu is all gone by now and you are geared to writing more reviews.

My best...
Carol
Nov 10, 2009
7:27 pm PST

Re: Feel better soon :)
by elzora, elzora is an Advisor on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
Thanks Jennifer, your kind thoughts mean a lot!

Nov 9, 2009
12:40 pm PST

Feel better soon :)
by jenniferkateab
Sue,

Sending you "get well" wishes via Epi-mail!

Take care and hope your earache is gone in no time!

Be Well,