Sunbeam 2546 220 Watts Hand Mixer Reviews

Sunbeam 2546 220 Watts Hand Mixer

Sunbeam Mixmaster 2546 - Durable, Reliable, Easy to Store

Sep 3, 2012

Pros:Durable, variety of beaters, no rust, easy to store

Cons:Would prefer stainless steel over chrome plating

The Bottom Line: I highly this mixer for a starter or a person who doesn't need a lot of power frequently.

I bought this mixer for my daughter several years ago and now have it back as a hand me down when she bought one of the big Kitchen-Aid models of mixers.  Since we are empty nesters now, I don’t cook as much as I use to but still have need for a mixer about 3 times a week.

Description

This Sunbeam Mixmaster 2546 is a hand mixer with 220 watts of power and 6 speeds and a burst of power button when needed.  It offers a heel and bowl rest that prevents tip overs between mixing foods.  The mixer includes the wire beaters, chrome beaters and chrome whisk.  It has a one-touch eject button for removing the beaters.

The unit is light in weight and easy to wipe clean.  The open handle is a soft grip and comfortable to use.  The mixer is white with charcoal accents on each end and the handle.  It is made of a hard sturdy plastic.  The whisk and chrome-plated beaters are durable and have not rusted.  They are dishwasher safe.

My Experience

The Sunbeam mixer has been great for mixing crème cheese for cheesecakes, cake mixes, cookie batter, and muffin mixes.  I generally keep it at the lower speeds unless it is a heavy cookie batter where it needs the higher speed.  I am extremely pleased with its performance and the fact that the beaters have not rusted thru-out the years.

If I had a large family I would buy a more powerful larger mixer if I was baking alot like in the former days but this does the job nicely for the tasks that I need it to do.

I have had several Sunbeam mixers thru-out the years and have always been pleased with their performance and durability.  I highly recommend this mixer.

Make mixing up ingredients easier and smoother than ever with this hand mixer. The 6-speed mixer features burst of power for quick bursts of speeds as...