Suncast 30 CU. FT. HORIZONTAL SHED (GS2000) Reviews

Suncast 30 CU. FT. HORIZONTAL SHED (GS2000)

Free Shipping Zoro
+$40.00 shipping Target
Free Shipping Wayfair Supply

~~ IT'S A SUNNY DAY WITH SUNCAST 30 CUBIC FOOT HORIZONTAL SHED ~~

Jun 1, 2009

Pros:Strong, durable, opens easy, roomy

Cons:A bit expensive, but thicker and stronger than most!

The Bottom Line:

This is one of the most durable storage items I have had. It stores garbage cans, which anyone can benefit from even if you have a garage!

When you move from a three bedroom home to a 2 bedroom apartment with limited storage space, you need a horizontal friend. Enter the Suncast 30 cubit foot Garden Shed. It is an extremely durable, easy to use and creative in it's design. Suncast knows their audience!! I was lucky to find this, every other model I looked at seemed to tall, bulky or complicated for my new living arrangements.

Most idependant sheds are either horizontal or vertical. This is shorter and wider at 5 1/2 ft X 4 X 3, with 71 cubic feet, It is tall and wide enough for about two standard garbage cans to keep the critters out of the trash, and supports if you choose to place wooden shelf to store things behind the cans, or whatever it is that you store.

If you already have a large shed, this can act as a little helper, or if you have a garage, it can store the things you want to not have exposed. It has a ramp for lawn mowers and garbage cans. You can store rakes and shovels, and other unsightly or dangerous tool from little hands.

On of the most interesting features is the way that it opens and closes. Very unique. Both front doors swing open, and the top is hinged to open, and stay open. You can have full access to your tools, hoses, and other outside items. You can put blowers, generators, car parts, spare tires, anything!!

Myself, I put sporting equipment, my husbands tools, miscellaneous potting soil and what not. It stays dry, which is good because my outdoor balcony has only a screen and water and moisture as well as humidy comes in whenever the Florida tropic weather changes. We are in hurricane season at the moment, and I am grateful that I have this! The resin it is built from is very tough!

It comes with a padlock to keep it safe if you have it outside your home where other people can have access to it. If I could fit a bike in their I would be happier, but that is what bike racks are for! We have bug problems, and having my soil in there is a dream come true!

This is very attractive, lightweight, and easy to lift, lock and close. Everything fits in nicely, it takes up very little room, yet hides all of the awkward fitting items that may not have a place elsewhere! Whether you run a daycare and need this for outside toys, have run out of room in your other sheds, this is the perfect edition in storage!!

Horizontal Utility Shed, Unassembled, Overall Height 3 ft. 3 In., Overall Width 4 ft. 8 In., Overall Depth 3 ft. 3-1/4 In., Inside Height 33 In., Insi...
Zoro
Find sheds at Target.com! Store and protect items in your garage, patio or outdoors with the suncast horizontal utility shed. It's made of solid resin...
Suncast GS2000 This attractive outdoor shed is great for keeping the yard and your garage clutter free. Place trash cans up to 30 gallons, push mower...
Wayfair Supply