SuperSonic Ear Electronic Listening Device

Be Careful What You Say....the little ear hears!

Jan 13, 2000 (Updated Jan 14, 2000)

Pros:Very clear and clean sounds

Cons:Haven't found one yet.

My oldest son loves spy gadgets and a few years back we came across the Super Sonic Ear.To be honest we really didn't have high expectations for it to work very well but we thought he'd have some fun with it anyway.Boy were we wrong!Not only did it work great but a couple of months later while doing some behind the doors Christmas planning our super spy-boy was listening in from the other side of the door.Had it not been for his shout of excitement when he heard the mention of a new video game we would never have known he was listening.
Of course spying was only part of the fun.We spent a lot of time walking in the fields behind our home listening to insects and animals.To hear a bird call so clearly is such a beautiful sound and it really helped our son discover a new area of the outdoors he'd never really explored.

Summer nights we still track crickets and other insects while enjoying nature in a very healthy way.This toy has been something that our whole family has enjoyed and 4years later it works just as great as it did when we first opened it!
The Super Sonic Ear proved so popular in our family that within 6 months 5 nieces and nephews had their own ones too.It may look like a toy but it really is a very fun gadget that even an adult would love!

3.5mm Listen Only Ear Piece With Noise Reduction Comfort Ear Tip

3.5mm Listen Only Ear Piece With Noise Reduction Comfort Ear Tip

Listen Only Acoustic Tube 3.5mm Ear Piece with included Comfort Ear Noise Reduction Ear Tip Receive only (no transmit) Acoustic Tube with Metal Lapel ...
SUPERSONIC Digital Stereo Earphones Stereo - Blue - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (IQ-113BLUE)

Digital Stereo Earphones Stereo - Blue - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear MPN: IQ-113BLUE
Listen Technologies La-170 Behind-the-ear Headphones-use With Hardhats

Listen Technologies La-170 Behind-the-ear Headphones-use With Hardhats

SquareTrade © AP6.0 LISTEN TECH LA-170 BEHIND-THE-NECK/HEAD STEREO HEADPHONES-GREAT FOR HAIR ISSUES OR HARDHATS Special order. Please allow 2-3 weeks ...

SUPERSONIC Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - White - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (IQ-113WHITE)

Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - White - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear MPN: IQ-113WHITE
Listen With The Stars Licensed James Dean Over Ear Dj Style Headphone

Listen With The Stars Licensed James Dean Over Ear Dj Style Headphone

SquareTrade © AP6.0 Listen With The Stars Licensed James Dean Over Ear DJ Style Headphone Specifications: Powerful 40mm Drivers Microphone Feature Inc...

SUPERSONIC Sound Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Silver - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (IQ-113SILVER)

Sound Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Silver - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear MPN: IQ-113SILVER
SUPERSONIC Sound Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Purple - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (IQ-113PURPLE)

Sound Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Purple - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear MPN: IQ-113PURPLE
Listening Device Sumas Smh-3010 Bionic Ear W/headphones Sounds As Far Away As150

Simply point this SMH-3010 Bionic Ear Listening Device and take aim with the built-in scope and pull the trigger to capture audio within the impressiv...

SUPERSONIC Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Pink - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (IQ-113PINK)

Digital Stereo Earphones - Stereo - Pink - Wired - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear MPN: IQ-113PINK