Super Glue SGG22 48 Thick Gel Super Glue (Double Pk) Reviews

Super Glue SGG22 48 Thick Gel Super Glue (Double Pk)

Super Glue Thick Gel Double Pack: Use One and Have a Spare Leftover!

Dec 21, 2009

Pros:Works just as well as the original formula.

Cons:Doesn't work on metals, plastics or rubber surfaces.

The Bottom Line: Great product for use on most porous surfaces.

Superglue just seems to be something that we never have at the house when we need it.  It means a special trip to the store to fix the problem on hand or it is put off until one of us remembers to stop and get the glue.  I solved that when I found a package of Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack.  I got two tubes for the price of one!  Can't beat that!

Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack

I had actually never seen the thick gel formula of super glue before and was drawn to the package that would give me two tubes of super glue for the price of one.  I knew it would work since it was made by the original super glue company.

The Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack stated that it was actually a better quality glue right there on the front of the package.  I already knew it was a better value, since they were giving me an extra tube at no extra charge.

The double package holds two small tubes of super glue gel formula.  Each tube contains .10 oz. of glue.  The tubes have an easy to remove cap that is also the applicator.  You have to puncture the tube first before  using and screw the applicator top back on.

Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack is much thicker than regular super glue and does not run or drip as bad as the original formula.  It also dries quickly when used on surfaces that are recommended.

You can use Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack on wood surfaces, leather and porcelain.  It works on most porous surfaces but not on metal, plastic or rubber surfaces.

My Thoughts on Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack

I like the fact that this company offers me a bargain in the way of a free tube.  I now have an extra tube to have on hand next time we need to fix something quickly.

Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack works well if you use it as directed.  We used Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack to seal the edges of a crack on one of the dining room chairs.  The leg was cracked but not broken all the way through.  My husband applied wood glue and followed up with Super Glue Thick Gel in a Double Pack on the outside surface for extra holding power.  The chair or crack is holding up just fine and no more signs of cracking again.

This product retails for around $3.99 to $4.99 a package.  I was a bit surprised to see the cost of this stuff because I haven't purchased super glue in years.

Recommendation

This product is made by the original super glue company and therefore, I trust it.  We had great luck with the dining room chair repair and on that effort, I would highly recommend it to you.

SUPER GLUE SGG22-48 Thick Gel Super Glue Tubes (Double Pack)
Super Glue Sgg22-48 Thick Gel Super Glue Tubes (double Pack)

Super Glue Sgg22-48 Thick Gel Super Glue Tubes (double Pack)

bonds instantly used on jewelry metal wood ceramic most plastics rubber fingernails & more double pack upc : 073754152325 shipping dimensions : 6.50in...

Super Glue SGCSGG22M SUPER GLUE SGG22-48 Thick Gel Super Glue

Bonds instantlyUsed on jewelry, metal, wood, ceramic, most plastics, rubber, fingernails & moreDouble pack

Super Glue SGCSGG22M SUPER GLUE SGG22-48 Thick Gel Super Glue

Sgg22-48 Thick Gel Tubes (double Pack)

Sgg22-48 Thick Gel Tubes (double Pack)

RTO/PAWN SHOP ACCESSORIES
Duct Tape, Glues & Epoxy: Super Glue Adhesives & Fillers .07 oz. Glue Gel, (2) .07 oz. Tubes per card, Case pack of 12 cards SGG22

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Super Glue Gel's thick viscosity is perfect for clean, vertical, porous (wood, hard leather and porcelain) surfaces....
Home Depot

Super Glue Corp.  SGG23-12 Super Glue GEL- 12 Triple Packs

Super Glue Corp. SGG23-12 Super Glue GEL- 12 Triple Packs

From our humble roots producing hobby airplane kits Super Glue Corporation/Pacer Technology has grown exponentially over the last four decades to beco...