Svedka Vodka

The #1 Vodka of 2033 is Right!

Jan 18, 2011

Pros:Great price, smooth, makes a terrific cocktail but good for stronger beverages as well

Cons:Bottle is a little plain looking :)

The Bottom Line: Absolutely highly recommended for both taste and quality.  A vodka that stands alone in its price range.

Being a self-proclaimed 'vodka snob', I have found over the years that Svedka, although reasonably priced, is my go-to bottle to buy.  This is a vodka that you simply have to try- and I think that the less expensive price may actually prevent people who tend to go for the higher-end brands from doing so.

Svedka is a very easy-to-drink vodka that goes down smooth even for shots, martinis or very stiff drinks if that is what you fancy.  The smooth flavor blends well with just about any mixer and makes a great drink.

The flavored Svedka's are nice as well but the original straight up Svedka has got to be my favorite.  My boyfriend and I pretty much always keep it in the house when we are having company and almost always end up with none left by the time the company leaves.  Friends of ours have gotten hooked on Svedka as opposed to the more expensive brands as well.  I think that the promo slogan '#1 Vodka of 2033' is right because in 2033 people will be smart enough to realize that price does not always indicate the level of quality and as far as Svedka is concerned, the quality far exceeds the price range.

Svedka Vodka 1l

Svedka Vodka Cherry 1.75l

Svedka Vodka Cherry 1.75l

Svedka Vodka 1, 2 Or 3 Bottle Light Up Bottle Pedestal / Glorifier Display -

Svedka Vodka 1, 2 Or 3 Bottle Light Up Bottle Pedestal / Glorifier Display -

Svedka Vodka 1, 2 or 3 Bottle Light Up Bottle Pedestal / Glorifier Display!! Handy to have!! This auction is for a Brand Spanking New in the Box White...

Svedka Vodka 1.75l