Swipe Baby Wipes Case by Skip Hop (SHSWIPE) Reviews

Swipe Baby Wipes Case by Skip Hop (SHSWIPE)

+$5.21 shipping Target
+$5.99 shipping Hayneedle
+$5.99 shipping Hayneedle

A must have if you are out and about with baby!!!

Mar 8, 2009

Pros:Easy dispensing
Attaches to stroller or diaper bag

Cons:Not a one

The Bottom Line: Takes the stress out of a day out with baby.

I have to admit I was skeptical when I first saw this product. With 3 kids I have had my share of wipe containers. The ones that you can get in the trial size section of the store, the plastic ones and even the fancy fabric decorated ones. They are all compact but when it comes to reaching in after a blow-out experience the same is true for all of them. You have to struggle to separate the wipes. Not so with the Swipe Wipes case.

The Swipe Wipe case is made by Skip Hop. I have a Skip Hop diaper bag and a few feeding items and I would definitely put it on my list of companies that I trust. The case itself is a white  plastic case with a black strap that has a button enclosure. The plastic is BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free . It is translucent so you can see just when it is time to refill.  It is about the same size as most wipe containers for travel or diaper bags. The strap is great so that you can attach it to the handle of your stroller or diaper bag so that you can grab it quickly if needed. There is a red slide button that allows you easy access to the wipes . They call this a "quick draw" feature that allows for wipes one at a time. When you need a wipe you just slide the red button up and grab a wipe. Close when you are done to keep the wipes moist.

Putting it to the test: The Mall diaper changing station. My son had a blow out.  The Swipe allowed for quick access to the wipes and I was able to grab them very quickly.  They  came out separately so I did not need to balance the one hand holding the baby while doing the dance to separate the wipes. That fact alone makes it worth every penny of the $7.99 that amazon is selling it for.

I feel the powers that be at Skip Hop really know what a parent needs. This product has made a day out with the baby a lot less stressful.

Find diaper bags and storage at Target.com! Always keep baby wipes in easy reach with the skip hop swipe baby wipes case. Must-have baby gear for fami...

Shop for Diapering from Hayneedle.com! About Skip Hop The ultimate goal of Skip Hop is to develop products that make parenting better. Skip Hop is a N...
Hayneedle