Comments on Systane - The best eye drops without a prescription. " (8 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
missin vasacon a
by b-rex
There are alot of eyedrops out there. Some better than others. The only 2 that work "fair" for me are clear eyes and visine a.They discontinued what worked unbelievable for me about 5-10 years ago.your eyes could look like they were bleeding they were so red and would completely clear up.but not after a few minutes of burning like hell. That best kind was called VASACON A.
Jun 26, 2011
4:54 am PDT

Good to Know
by shredgirl
I'm happy to hear these drops worked so well for you. I was diagnosed today with dry eyes and I just bought a bottle. I hope they work as well for me as they did for you.
Jan 3, 2009
5:42 pm PST

I'm going to have to try this
by ifif1938
I take two medications that dry my eyes and along with the computer my eyes always bother me, whether it's the redness or the dryness..

Thanks for the info, I will pick up a bottle really soon
Barbara
Oct 24, 2006
7:40 am PDT

I must be
by shantel575, shantel575 is a Lead on Epinions in Wellness & Beauty
the only person that this didn't work for... I too was given a bag full of samples from my eye dr. and this one didn't help me at all. I have dry eyes and wear contacts so I can get pretty uncomfortable. I've finally found something that is working nicely for me though, I need to review it! It's in the Allergan product line, and specifically for contact lens wearers.

Shantel :)
Oct 23, 2006
1:53 pm PDT

Re: Re: Wow
by Suzer
That doesn't sound like fun, Liz. Happy this product makes things a little easier for you. I recommended this product to my neighbor after reading your review. She bought some last night, so we'll see if it works.

I have the start of rosacea of the skin, and bought special soap and spa cloth on ebay, hoping to nip it in the bug (yes without benefit of doctor, etc.). If this method doesn't work I'll go the logical/expensive route.

Suz
Oct 23, 2006
5:47 am PDT

scary...
by biscuitfarmer
I see the plastic tubes next to the box in multiples and it freaks me out a bit... looks like more of a science experiment... ;0 But regardless, another great review!
3:31 pm PDT

Re: Wow
by shoplmart
Hey Suz and thanks for stopping by!! As far as I know most people who have ocular rosacea have had previous problems with rosacea of the skin (me for example). I think in rare cases ocular rosacea does happen first, but I think eventually rosacea will take its toll on other parts of the face/body no matter where it starts out. As for the symptoms of ocular rosacea... In my case the symptoms started out with just dry red eyes in the morning. I didn't think anything of it until I started getting these little bumps on my eye lids, red eyes that would last all day long, blurry vision, and in the morning it always felt like I had sand in my eyes.. How pleasant, huh? ha.. All I can say is thank god for modern times, because in the old days it was all too possible for a person to lose their eyesight from this disorder. Anyway, hope this helps and thanks again!

Liz
10:52 am PDT

Wow
by Suzer
These sound great. I had dry, watery eyes for a while and used Refresh, but have not had the problem lately. Of course I now found out I have premature cataracts (way too young for this in my opinion) and floaters, but hey. . .)

However, my next door neighbor is miserable with eye problems. She had one surgery but still has constantly watery eyes that are red, and the surgeon says she needs another surgery.

We are both taking Lutein/Bilberry for our eyes, but wonder if this product would help her symptoms?

What are the symptoms of ocular rosacea, and is it only in people who have rosacea of the skin?

thanks.