Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops High Performance / Alcon Sterile Three 10 Ml 1/3 Fl. Oz. Bottles Reviews

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops High Performance For Your Dry Eyes

Jun 8, 2011

Pros:Works well and keeps eyes moist.

Cons:Kind of expensive.

The Bottom Line: Systane Ultra works better for me than any other eye lubricant.

The last time I went to the eye doctor I told him that my eyes were always dry and felt like there was something in them, not painful but just irritating.  He recommended that I try Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops High Performance drops.

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops High Performance

Systane is a eye lubricant that helps people with dry and cloudy eyes to keep their eyes lubricated and feeling better.

Systane can be found at your local drugstore in the eye care area and at places like Walmart. It comes in a couple of different varieties, I prefer the long lasting one, it also comes in a few different sizes. It is not exactly what I would call inexpensive. I purchaced a pack with three 10ML 1/3 fluid oz bottles, which is a good deal for $16.99 since a single 15ML costs around $13.99 a fluid oz bottle and I paid about $13.99 for it. Since it does work and does make my eyes feel better I will pay that price, but I try to catch it on sale when ever I can.

The active ingredients are polythylene Glycol and propylene Glycol which are lubricants.

When you need to lubricate your eyes you can use one or two drops in each eye. I usually only do one eye and then go back later and do the other as it takes a couple of minutes to disolve into the eye so you can see clearly again.

Obvioiusly if it causes you pain or irritation you should stop using it. Also if you are using it for over 72 hours and your eyes are getting worse instead of better you likely have an infection and need to get special medicine for that. Do not use this if you have pink eye or something like that because that is not what it is meant for. It is meant to purely lubricate the eyes.

My Thoughts and Experience

Systane works well for me. I tried a couple of other brands but the did not provide the same comfort that Systane did so I am sticking with Systane. It is kind of on the expensive side which is why I did try other brands but Systane seemed to work the best for me. I recommend Systane for anyone who has dry eye issues.

Full Description available on enclosed high resolution pictures ALCON Systane Ultra Lubricant eye drops~HIGH PERFORMANCE SYSTANE Economy Pack~3 x 10 m...

SystaneŽ ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops for Dry Eyes #1 Doctor Recommended Brand^ For long-lasting dry eye relief, choose the brand that doctors recommend ...
New Alcon Systane ULTRA Three 10ml multi Pack SystaneŽ ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops offers high-performance dry eye therapy with extended protection and ...
Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops Alcon Sterile Multi-Pack Three 10ml (0.33 FL OZ) Bottles Exp. Date 12/2013 or After High Performance Extended Protec...
Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops Alcon Sterile Multi-Pack Three 10ml (0.33 FL OZ) Bottles Exp.Date 06/2015 or After High Performance Extended Protect...
Systane ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops 3, 10 ML Bottles Each This is a Box of Three NEW sealed bottles of SYSTANE ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops, High Performan...
Systane Ultra High Performance Lubricant Eye Drops 2 boxes of 3 Pack 10ML 60ML Total Dated 3/2015 Free shipping Questions 877 273 7962 Toll Free