Pros:Shoulder pad, lots of storage space, sufficient padding to protect computer
Cons:Inside fabric collects dust and pet hairs
The Bottom Line: If you're looking for a value added laptop carrying case that protects your computer well and provides convenient storage options, this is for you.
After I received my first laptop, I needed a case to tote it around in. I was lucky enough to pick it up on clearance for only $15. It's made of a black durable nylon material on the outside and the front flap, edging and carrying handle are made of faux leather. The best feature of the bag are it's numerous storage pockets. It features:
1. A front flap pocket sealed with Velcro which can fit 8 1/2" x 11" paper or notebooks.
2. On the top interior of the pocket is a meshed business card sized pocket.
3. On the bottom interior of the pocket are several smaller pockets. There's a DVD/CD sized pocket, calculator or iPod/iPhone sized pocket and 3 slots available for writing utensils.
4. Inside the case are two more pockets, one with a Velcro sealed flap and one without. Both are DVD/CD pockets.
5. Around the edges of the interior are padding, one detachable strap and one permanently stitched strap.
6. The carrying strap is adjustable and can even be clipped off. It features a comfort pad at the top.
7. It has additional storage on the back of the case large enough for 8 1/2" x 11" documents.
8. It has rubber edging on the bottom to protect the case when you prop it on the floor.
To describe this product as durable is an understatement. It's lasted through two different laptops! I've had this bag in a hot car trunk, in airport overhead compartments, on city buses, and anywhere I can store it. It's experience no rips or tears and the nylon mesh material only has a little bit of only the edging on the back part of the bag is showing any fraying. The trim has suffered no scratches and is easy to wipe and clean. I've never had the strap fail on me and even with a slighter heavier laptop than I have now and stuff in every pocket, the shoulder padding kept the bag from digging into my shoulders. The only negative is that the inside padding fabric attracts dust, crumbs and pet hair like flypaper. If you like to work and eat around your cats, prepare to constantly use a lint roller or brush. I would recommend it for anyone needed a durable, sturdy bag.
Read all 1 Reviews
Write a Review