Targus CityGear 14"x19"x5" Messenger Bag - Black/Yellow Reviews

Targus CityGear 14"x19"x5" Messenger Bag - Black/Yellow

Targus TCG200 Notebook Carrying Case

Dec 20, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Size, lightweight, loads of space and pockets for every imaginable peripheral, nice looking, low cost.

Cons:None!

I ordered this case for my new large 17" screen laptop. I wanted something lightweight, protective, easy-to-carry, and something with plenty of pockets and room for peripherals.

This case fits the bill in every way - low cost, brand name, large enough, lightweight, and pockets galore for all types of accessories. There is a convenient zippered compartment on the front outside flap of the case, padded separate compartment for the notebook, another small zippered compartment and pen holders on the front when you open the case up. Then both sides zip down to reveal more storage - a card or ID slot, small elongated zippered compartment, CD or DVD holder, cell phone or camera holder, and large zippered document storage. The sides of the case include a removable cell phone holder and zippered hidden water bottle pocket. A shoulder strap is also included as well as what appears to be an extra built-in Velcro™ secured strap on the back to attach to a rolling luggage carrier.