Tdc Games Man Laws and Woman Rules Board Game Reviews

Tdc Games Man Laws and Woman Rules Board Game

Man Laws and Woman Rules...The Bored Game? No It was Fun and Insightful

Nov 3, 2008 (Updated Nov 22, 2008)

Pros:Brings up issues that were enlightening and fun to discuss

Cons:Got a little slow from time to time depending on the question.

The Bottom Line: A fun board game that is different from others. Though not the best, It was fun and enlightening.

My wife and I have many, many board games in our home. We play with family and also many hours are also spent playing games with long time friends. We recently got together with them and they broke out a new game, Man Laws and Woman Rules.

The unwritten Laws and Rules of Men and Woman

Not only do men and woman see things differently and we know about, there are also secrets each ...has that are known only to them. This game reveals some of those mysterious guidelines each sex follows by asking questions that relate to them.

Some examples of Men Laws; There are no circumstances when two men shall sleep in one bed together.
No Man shall drink a cocktail through a little straw.
No man shall use the adjacent urinal in a public men's room unless there is no other available.

Woman Rules; No woman shall date a girlfriends ex boyfriend without her permission.
A woman is required to strongly protest when a toilet seat is left in vertical position.

A few questions may have been somewhat discussed but this game brings further depth to each Law and Rule. Much can depend on the men and woman playing the game.

Playing the Game

Even though the issues are men/woman in nature this is a board game that pits each person against all others. The first person to reach a certain amount of points wins the game.

I won't go into too much detail of rules except easy to follow a they make sense and a winner should be had within an hour or two.

There are cards that each player will have that they keep secret until its time to reveal whether they feel they agree with the majority of peoples answers. One person at a time asks a question from a card and that person has a chance of extra points in the round too. That's how points are given but its the discussion between all of whether they do follow certain rules or not that add to the fun of the evening. Some people are strict and seem to adhere to these unwritten rules while others differ. It's fun when different views of an issue are revealed.

The game also tosses in Cases where a card reveals a situation and members pick their answer to be revealed later.
Example of a Men's Law Case; Your best friend starts telling you about the breakup with his girlfriend and starts crying and a men's rule states "That men don't cry". You...

A. Tell him to act like a man and snap out of it.
B. Be sure no one is watching and give him a hug.
C. Walk away and pretend it never happened.

pops Thoughts

The game comes with all the cards, pencils, score sheet and all that is needed.

Yes, the discussion can be fun and there were a number of "Rules" that I never thought about before about woman and even for men but when noted from one of the cards I completely agreed. Some of the woman's Rules about "Hovering on public Toilet seats and much more were news to me. I believe the woman were also surprised about the Laws that men follow and how, at least in our circle abide by them.

There is an advantage to working a little strategy of knowing the other people who are playing the game.  That comes with a couple of rounds of the game and especially with long time friendships. That said, There were unwritten Men's Laws and Woman's Rules that were news to all of us but yet we agreed with.

This game is for adults. They say 17 and up with two players or more. It's my thinking that six or eight players is perfect and perhaps a little more maturity is needed.

This is a certified Lean-n-Mean review

A handful or two of the many games pops has reviewed.

Family Feud DVD Game
Deluxe Scrabble Play in style!
Monopoly Special Edition
Catch Phrase, a wonderful family and friend game!
Worst-Case Scenario Survivor Game Can you survive?
Encore Deluxe Fun, Fun, Fun!!
CLUE A classic " Who dun it?" game.
Fact or Crap A new game that is fun for 15-adult
Texas Hold'em Poker
Pictionary Good, but I'll tell you how it's better.

Games for adults, but not a "Adult Game"
How to Host a Murder, The Tragical Mystery Tour These are our favorite game of all!

Men are From Mars, Woman are From Venus Not that great

Amount Paid (US$): friends

Man Laws And Woman Rules - Game Of Unwritten Laws Factory Sealed $40.00

Man Laws And Woman Rules - Game Of Unwritten Laws Factory Sealed $40.00

New board game in factory sealed wrapper that has retail price sticker for $40.00. Look at the pictures and ask any questions you may have before you ...

TDC Games That DIRTY Blanking Card Game Multi-color

TDC Games That DIRTY Blanking Card Game Multi-color

The completely inappropriate adult party game. As with all our the TDC Adult games, there is nothing overtly dirty about this game. Fill in the blanks...

TDC Games Dirty Minds

TDC Games Dirty Minds

Have fun with your friends and expose your dirty mind by playing the TDC Dirty Mind Adult Board Games. This adult mind game includes naughty clues and...

Tdc Games Killer Cupcakes World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle 500 Pieces 15x15

Tdc Games Killer Cupcakes World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle 500 Pieces 15x15

injoyrubberstamps store TDC Games Killer Cupcakes World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle 500 Pieces 15x15 Search This is for one Killer Cupcakes World's...

TDC Games Dirty Minds Game

TDC Games Dirty Minds Game

Invite your friends over and see who's got a dirty mind - you might be surprised! This adult game of naughty clues will expose the lecherous from the ...