Cons:Sleeps hot, uncomfortable, back pain
The Bottom Line: Do your research, read the reviews. I wasn't going to leave one because I am returning and getting $ back but hoped this would help others.
I was drawn to all the hype about this mattress. I thought it was the answer to my prayers. It was not.
- It slept so HOT that I would wake up sweating. We live in the Midwest and it’s not like it’s hot here. In the month we owned it I could not use blankets and it’s only March/April.
- Rolling at night was a deliberate movement which woke me up because it was not easy.
- You sleep in the bed and not on it so shifting and movement is difficult.
- Both my husband and I woke with neck, lower back and hip pain. There seemed to be pressure points everywhere.
- The sales people are more than happy to sell you the mattress but to return we were not treated as well. We were told we didn’t give it a fair shot and had 90 days. We were told we needed to walk on the mattress more to soften it. We were made feel that the lack of love for this mattress was our fault. We were not going to try another tempurpedic mattress so that may have been the issue.
- I would make sure you can get your money back – we only dealt with a store that would offer us cash back due to the high price on this mattress. I did not want $3000+ in store credit.
Read all 394 Reviews
Write a Review