Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream

Tequila Rose is delicious!

Mar 13, 2001

Pros:tastes like strawberry quik!

Cons:Easy to get drunk off of

The Bottom Line: A great tasting Liquer that will get your drunk fast.

For those of you lightweights out there (like myself) who can't stand the taste of liquor, have I got a drink for you. I'm a social drinker myself, but I pretty much hate all alcohol. I have been known to unleash the contents of my stomach after sipping a beer. Any kind of wine makes me gag, and any kind of hard liquor tastes like burning hairspray. In essence, no alcohol is good alcohol for me.

One day I was out waterskiing at the river with my friends (who are all big drinkers) and we decided to head up to the bar. I ordered a strawberry margarita because at least I can keep two of those in my stomach before I lose it. After my first margarita some of the girls wanted to do some "girls only" shots. They ordered me a tequila rose, and I was told to down the whole thing and then lick the glass--no sipping. I thought for sure the shot was going to end up on the table, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway (pardon the pun).

I was doubtful of this creamy pink drink in front of me. After all, what kind of drink is creamy and pink? Creamy especially? And it looked kinda warm, so I was scared. But on the count of three, I downed that shot glass and licked it just like I was told. Boy was I surprised! Not only did I not lose my lunch right there, but I didn't wince, shiver, make a face, or stick my tongue out. I LIKED IT!

"This tastes like strawberry Quik!" I cried out to my people. "It's delicious!"

They ordered me three more before we left, and I drank them greedily. I wanted a big, tall, frothy glass of the stuff to go with my food, but I knew that it was still alcohol, no matter how harmless it tasted.

For someone as sensitive as I am to say a drink doesn't taste bad is really something. The only other drink that comes close is Orange Hooch, which tastes like orange Slice (you should try that too sometime). I've never met as deceiving a drink as Tequila Rose.

Tequila Rose is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The only problem with it is that you're drunk before you get your fill of this delicious liquid. But getting drunk is the whole point, so who's complaining?

I was intrigued

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Elegant & dangerous. A unique blend of tequila, light cream and essence of strawberry.
ieWine by Napacabs
Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold Dinnerware Collection Cream Double Gold Series

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold Series The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware set made of cream porcelain. It's per...
Wayfair

Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Dinner Plate, Fine China Dinnerware - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street - Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Dinner Plate - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim
Replacements, Ltd.

Ten Strawberry Street Royal Cream Dinnerware set RCR0001

Ten Strawberry Street Royal Cream Dinnerware set RCR0001

Ten Strawberry Street RCR0001 Like the dimmed lights in a fine dining setting, this versatile cream glazed collection creates a soft frame for beautif...
Wayfair

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 3 oz. Teacup and Saucer (Set of 6) CGLD0428

Ten Strawberry Street CGLD0428 The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware collection made of cream colored porcelain. It's per...

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 10.25 Dinner Plate (Set of 6) CGLD0001

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 10.25 Dinner Plate (Set of 6) CGLD0001

Ten Strawberry Street CGLD0001 The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware collection made of cream colored porcelain. It's per...
Wayfair

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 6 Bread and Butter Plate (Set of 6) CGLD0005

Ten Strawberry Street CGLD0005 The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware collection made of cream colored porcelain. It's per...