Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream

Simply YUMMY!

Apr 29, 2000 (Updated Apr 29, 2000)

Pros:Sweet, tastes like dessert

Cons:Somewhat expensive

This is my favorite liqueur to drink by itself. I prefer sweeter drinks that do not have a "bite" normally, and this one fits the bill perfectly.

You do have to be careful that you do not drink too much. The taste is quite deceiving as to the amount of alcohol that it contains. It is a very sweet, creamy strawberry taste. Delicious.

I enjoy drinking Tequila Rose after dinner, as I don't feel that it is a drink that mixes well with foods. It is a very rich, dessert-type liqueur that is to be savored all by itself! I only like it when it is chilled, and usually drink it over ice to keep it cold and dilute it just a little bit.

I also love this mixed with Nestle Quik Strawberry milk on times when I want the taste, but lighter in alcohol content.

I would recommend this to anyone who prefers sweeter drinks, especially if you, like I, love strawberries. It is a little expensive, but nice for a treat or special occasion.

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Elegant & dangerous. A unique blend of tequila, light cream and essence of strawberry.
ieWine by Napacabs
Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold Dinnerware Collection Cream Double Gold Series

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold Series The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware set made of cream porcelain. It's per...

Tequila Sunrise Ice Cream Bowl

Tequila Sunrise Ice Cream Bowl

Great for entertaining or everyday use, the Tequila Sunrise ceramic ice cream bowl and its vibrant design is the perfect way to add a pop of color to ...
Stein Mart
Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Dinner Plate, Fine China Dinnerware - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street - Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Dinner Plate - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street Royal Cream Dinnerware set RCR0001

Ten Strawberry Street Royal Cream Dinnerware set RCR0001

Ten Strawberry Street RCR0001 Like the dimmed lights in a fine dining setting, this versatile cream glazed collection creates a soft frame for beautif...
Wayfair

Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Round Serving Plate with Center Handle (DP), Fine China Dinnerware - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street - Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Round Serving Plate with Center Handle (DP) - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 10.25 Dinner Plate (Set of 6) CGLD0001

Ten Strawberry Street Cream Double Gold 10.25 Dinner Plate (Set of 6) CGLD0001

Ten Strawberry Street CGLD0001 The Cream Double Gold collection is a beautiful formal dinnerware collection made of cream colored porcelain. It's per...
Wayfair

Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Sugar Bowl & Lid, Fine China Dinnerware - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim

Ten Strawberry Street - Ten Strawberry Street Country Rose Sugar Bowl & Lid - All Pink, Rim, Smooth, No Trim