Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream

Simply YUMMY!

Apr 29, 2000 (Updated Apr 29, 2000)

Pros:Sweet, tastes like dessert

Cons:Somewhat expensive

This is my favorite liqueur to drink by itself. I prefer sweeter drinks that do not have a "bite" normally, and this one fits the bill perfectly.

You do have to be careful that you do not drink too much. The taste is quite deceiving as to the amount of alcohol that it contains. It is a very sweet, creamy strawberry taste. Delicious.

I enjoy drinking Tequila Rose after dinner, as I don't feel that it is a drink that mixes well with foods. It is a very rich, dessert-type liqueur that is to be savored all by itself! I only like it when it is chilled, and usually drink it over ice to keep it cold and dilute it just a little bit.

I also love this mixed with Nestle Quik Strawberry milk on times when I want the taste, but lighter in alcohol content.

I would recommend this to anyone who prefers sweeter drinks, especially if you, like I, love strawberries. It is a little expensive, but nice for a treat or special occasion.

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream - 750ml

Elegant & dangerous. A unique blend of tequila, light cream and essence of strawberry.
Napacabs