Terro Ant Killer 2 oz Liquid Bait (TOO9244) Reviews

Terro Ant Killer 2 oz Liquid Bait (TOO9244)

Terro Ant Liquid Killer

May 30, 2008 (Updated May 30, 2008)

Pros:Active Ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate 5.40% - Borax

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: When the bait is first placed there will be many ants seen coming and going from the bait, the numbers lessen as the nest begins dying.

I don’t mind ants outside in the yard, but when the trapise into the kitchen, and into my office it is war. Several years ago a friend introduced me to Terro Ant Liquid Killer and I have used it from that time.

Terro will not remove and keep gone ants, but it does kill one nest at a time and that is enough for me.

I use the liquid form from the squirt bottle. If I had children in the home, or if Guye the dog were able to get to the bait I would try one of the bait traps.

Terro Ant Liquid Killer is safe to use, so says information from Terro, in kitchens, restaurants, hospitals and many other areas. I use it in my kitchen where I pour some of the liquid on the plastic lid found covering metal coffee cans.

The bottle of Terro Ant Liquid Killer comes with paper squares meant for putting the bait to entice the ants. We have MANY ants when they arrive, the lid is a good substitute. As I have done from the day my own children began walking, I draw a skull and cross bones on the lid prior to pouring the liquid. The lid is set in a spot on counter where we are not preparing food and ants gather for the feast.

After two or three days the lid will no longer be housing ants. However, I do not remove the lid, in a few days a new nest will be arriving. And so it goes throughout the –ant- season. Generally from Spring until well into Summer we continue to replenish the bait as one nest and then another dines, dies and the next approaches.

• Terro will devastate most household ants typically found in the kitchen and bathroom near a source of water. Ants attracted to the Terro bait include:
o Argentine ants
o Pavement ants
o White footed ants
o Little black ants
o Odorous house ants
o And other sweet eating ants

Active Ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate 5.40% - Borax

Other Ingredients 94.60%

Precautions and Warnings:
--Do not use bait in food preparation areas of kitchens: restaurants, homes and the like or where food is commercially prepared or processed.
--Do not use bait in serving areas where uncovered food is placed.
--Avoid contamination of animal feed and edible foodstuffs.
--Place bait in areas difficult to get to for children and pets.

Storage & Disposal:

Storage:
o Store, tightly capped, in a cool, dry place.
o Do not store bait in area where children or animals may gain access.

Disposal:
o Do not reuse empty containers.
o Place empty contain in trash or check for recycling if available.
o If container holds some bait: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
o Do not place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
===========================

Terro Ant Liquid Killer active ingredient is borax in a liquid suspension. Ants are attracted to the sweetened liquid containing the borax. They eat it, and gather it to take back to the nest where the rest of the nest eat it. After a few days the nest has been killed.

If you choose to use the cardboard pieces which are part of the packaging, tear off one square, squirt a bit of liquid on it and place where ants are present. The sweet seeking ants are often found along floors and baseboards, in corners, entering and leaving minute openings in walls, around wall electrical plates, in the bathroom they are seen in window sills, near and in tubs and sinks, in the kitchen they may be found in and under food storage areas.

I prefer using the plastic coffee can lid in the kitchen for holding the bait, in the trash basket next to my desk in my office I place a tiny condensed milk can with the top removed, the bait is squirted into the can, lid is loosely put on trash basket. Maddelleine and Guye the dog are safe from curious snooping, bait is filled with ants, I am not battling ants all over my computer desk.

On the Terro site consumers will find store locator, information and identification of various ants.

Terro Ant Liquid Killer is portable, easy to use, reduces the numbers of ants, and is easily obtainable. Produced by Senoret Chemical Co., Inc in Missouri, I like using a product I know is made by US workers. I buy Terro Ant Liquid Killer at Wal Mart, it is also available on line and is found at Walgreen. When the bait is first placed there will be many ants seen coming and going from the bait, the numbers lessen as the nest begins dying. Happy to recommend

Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin
===========================

NOTE: the Walgreen web site has more information regarding use of product, restrictions and the like.

=====================================
Product and Shipping Information from Amazon
Shipping Information:
ASIN: B0015031R8

$16.95 from Amazon as a multi pack

$3.49 SINGLE bottle Walgreen online

TERRO
Contact info: Senoret Chemical Co., Inc.
Saint Louis, MO 63122
1-800-837-7644
www.terro.com

Terro Ant Killer 2 oz. Liquid

Terro Ant Killer 2 oz. Liquid

The #1 selling brand in the category. (A.C. Nielsen, 2003 & ACTIVANT, 2004) Americas leading liquid ant killer provides fast-acting elimination of the...
Terro Ant Killer Liquid Borax 1oz Household Sweet Eating Ants T100 Bottle 2 Pack

You are buying two 1 oz bottle's of Terro Ant Killer model T100.These item's are brand new in their original package.Brand New TERRO ANT KILLER II 1 o...

Terro Ant Killer Liquid Borax 1oz Household Sweet Eating Ants T100 Bottle 3 Pack

You are buying three 1 oz bottle's of Terro Ant Killer model T100.These item's are brand new in their original package.Brand New TERRO ANT KILLER II 1...

Terro 2 oz. Ready-to-Use Liquid Ant Killers

Terro 2 oz. Ready-to-Use Liquid Ant Killers

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Suitable for use in interior spaces, the Terro 2 oz. Ready-to-Use Liquid Ant Killer features a borax formula...
Home Depot

Terro Ant Killer Ii 1 Oz Liquid Insect Pest Control Borax Indoor Bait T100

Terro Ant Killer Ii 1 Oz Liquid Insect Pest Control Borax Indoor Bait T100

TERRO ANT KILLER II! TERRO® Liquid Ant Killer , TERRO’s original ant killer, provides fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony. The a...

Terro: Indoor/Outdoor Liquid Baits Ant Killer II, 1.4 Fl Oz

Terro 2 Oz Liquid Ant Killer Ll T200

Terro 2 Oz Liquid Ant Killer Ll T200

1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE NEW TERRO 2 oz Liquid Ant Killer ll T200 $8.48 $10.95 Ab...

Lot Of 6 Terro 1oz Packs Liquid Ant Killer Control

Lot Of 6 Terro 1oz Packs Liquid Ant Killer Control

TERRO LIQUID ANT KILLER LOT OF (6) 1OZ PACKS SPECIAL SALE PRICE!! For control of sweet eating ants. Provides fast-acting elimination of the queen and ...