The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Brownish Black (Maybelline) Reviews

The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Brownish Black (Maybelline)

Falsies Volum Express Washable Mascara brownish black

Dec 8, 2010 (Updated Dec 13, 2010)

Pros:Comes brownish black

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Comes brownish black

I'm quite satisfied with my mascara but both my aunt and daughter love it. My sister said she loved the wand, it doesn't clump, it applies and removes easily yet it doesn't come off if you sweat. It comes in waterproof and regular.

The arced wand means you don't have to angle your hand to use it. The hairs on the brush head offer you  no gaps no matter what anglel you use it at. They are a kera fiiber formua. Supposedly you get 300% more visible las corner to corner. They say in their ad " It's not mascara, it's false lash glam, in a tube, instantly".

For me the arced wand didn't work, it kept hitting my cheek and I ended up going back to my regular brand. It's a patented "spoon" brush arc shape I find I'm changing hand position over and over to get it to meet my lashes. The spoon shaped brush is flexible to help lift and separate your lashes according to the site. Ideally you should get 300% more lash.

To apply: Do no let it dry between coats. Hold the brush spoon side against your lashes and sweep from the root to the tip. This gets each lash coated with the special Keratin formula. Repeat until you get the look you like best.

Some Mascara facts: Mascara was invented in the 1900's by a George Rimmel and in many countries rimmel means mascara. There is also the Italian "mashera" meaning to mask something.

Mascara is meant to thicken and darken lashes and used to come in a black cake form made from coal dust and Vaseline. Later it was made of Carnauba wax and a colorant. In the Roaring 20's women "beaded " their lashes putting little globs or beads of mascara on each lash.

Mascara comes in two groups water resistant or waterproof and non water resistant. Falsies is available in waterproof.  Now it also comes in many configurations, Stilletto, Thickeners, Lengtheners, product with little eyelash hair like extensions, a myriad of colors, product with all sort of brush designs even a vibrating applicator brush.

Wands come in tall instruments that coat lashes from the roots, telescopic explosion that is cone shaped and can reach corners, Larger Than Life which lengthens, microwands for bottom lashes Never share mascara.

Do not pump te wand in, that lets bacteria in, insert your wand and jiggle it. Discard mascara every 6 months.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Acrylates, Co polymer, Disteardimonium,, Nectorite,Propylene Glycol,Stearic Acid,Coppernicia Cerifera, Carnauba Wax, Trethanonlamine,Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Ax,Polyvinyl  Alcohol,Lecithin,Propylene,Carbonate ,Propylparaben Methylparaben, Sodum Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Opthalmologist tested and contact lens safe.

Looking at the models in the picture I would have to say I would guess they are wearing false eyelashes.

The application left my lashes looking spikey,longer and a bit spidery in a good way. I didn't notice a lot of thickness but I have thin lashes so that would be a challenge for any mascara.

The package is an eye catcher, it's turquoise with bright purple lettering to match the bright purple mascara a tube. The tube is nice and fat for easy grip. In the lower right hand corner is a picture of the results you should expect to get with this mascara.

I liked that this comes in brownish black since sometimes black is just too dark and brown too light. This is a great middle of the road solution.

One Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara 281 Very Black

One Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara 281 Very Black

one Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara # 281 VERY BLACK it's false lash glam in a tube, instantly!Patented spoon brush and pro-ker...

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara - Very Black 203

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Now get 2x bigger eyes with 360 degrees of false lash volume from maybelline new york volum' express the falsies big eye...

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 280 Blackest Blackfree Ship

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 280 Blackest Blackfree Ship

netbay747 Store 2 Mascaras as show in the picture SPECIAL VALUE!Maybelline The FALSIES Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara 280 Blackest Black - EACH 0...

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Washable Mascara, Black Drama 285

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Washable Mascara, Black Drama 285

Instantly achieve false eyelash glamor with this Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Mascara. It is made of pro-keratin fiber formula that instantly bui...

Maybelline New York Volum'Express the Falsies Washable Mascara Special Value Pa

Maybelline New York Volum'Express the Falsies Washable Mascara Special Value Pa

Maybelline New York Volum'Express the Falsies Washable Mascara Special Value Pack(pack of 2- 0.25 Fl. Oz.), 280 Blackest Black,
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Washable Mascara - Very Black 281 - 0.25 oz

Find cosmetics at Target.com! It's not mascara, it's false lash glam in a tube, instantly! Maybelline new york volum' express the falsies washable mas...

1 Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara The Falsies Washable 281 Very Black

1 Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara The Falsies Washable 281 Very Black

1 Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara The Falsies Washable 281 Very Black Description:Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara, washable The Falsies #281 Very ...

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara **We do combine shipping, buy more save more.Product Details Product Form: Tube For Use On...

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black - 0.31 oz

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Now, false lash glam goes flared! Up, out & over the top, instantly! Maybelline new york volum' express the falsies flar...

Maybelline Volum Express Very Black 203 Big Eyes Falsies Mascara Washable

Maybelline Volum Express Very Black 203 Big Eyes Falsies Mascara Washable

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara #203 Very Black Now get 2x bigger eyes with 360 degrees of false lash volume from Maybelli...

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12    Next >>