The Body Shop Gloves Moisture Natural Reviews

The Body Shop Gloves Moisture Natural

The Body Shop Natural Moisturizing Gloves-Overworked Hands Get Healing!

Aug 29, 2004 (Updated Aug 29, 2004)

Pros:These work. They really really work. I'm a believer!

Cons:Might sound pricey to some.

The Bottom Line: If your hands are stressed, these gloves WILL help!

Dry.

Beat up.

Ugly.

Sore.

These are all descriptions of my HANDS! Not very feminine huh? Well, it’s the hard facts and I had to realize fast that if I didn’t do something about them fast, than I’d have nothing but unattractive bloody stumps rather than soft lady-like hands.

I paint murals and faux finish, so my hands take a beating. I scrape my knuckles over orange peel textured walls. Paint stays on my hands for hours at a time, and the drying agents do a number on not only my cuticles, but the palms of my hands too.

Sometimes after hours of painting, my hands will literally peel from the dryness.

I’ve tried numerous products to help this. Cuticle creams, hand lotions, extra strength anything. But all I got was a product that temporarily made my hands feel and look better, but in the long run nothing ever helped.

A few months ago I tried The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand products and me and my hands are happy happy!

The Almond Oil Line is specifically for people who want a range of hand and nail care products for daily use. The line contains Sweet Almond Oil, Shea and soy. I love it!

Now, here’s the catch. These products work great all on their own. Really they do. But…yes, there’s always a but…you can use a product to ramp up your moisturization benefits from these products. The products work BETTER with the accessory of the Moisture Gloves.

The Product:
These gloves are a one size fits all cotton and nylon glove. Used with any of The Body Shop hand care products, from the Almond Oil to the Hemp, these gloves are flat out amazing!

The nylon (spandex) in the glove causes the glove to fit the largest or smallest hands. They can be thrown in the washer, but please don’t dry them. They will shrink. I just hang mine up on the line to dry.

To use, apply a hand cream, allow the product to soak into the skin and then put the gloves on. Wear for 20 min. Wear for a couple hours. Wear to bed. Whatever you like!

When you remove the gloves your hands will be so extremely soft and moisturized! It’s unbelievable actually! You can purchase these gloves for $12.00 at any The Body Shop retail stores or from you’re The Body Shop at Home Consultant. She can have them delivered RIGHT to your door!

My Experience:
I’m a skeptic actually. You have to PROVE to me a product works before I’ll invest my money in it. I’ve had these gloves for MONTHS! They just sat in the package because I honestly thought they wouldn’t work, or I didn’t need them. But then I decided to invest in the whole Almond Oil Hand Treatment line and really get my hands looking nice again. My cuticles are a mess, my knuckles are raw, and around my nail bed are red and inflamed.

So one night after the kids were in bed, hubby was planted comfortably in front of the TV I treated myself to my Almond Oil Hand Treatment. I started with the exfoliator, then the Intensive Hand Rescue and finally the cuticle cream. Once I felt the products were sufficiently absorbed into my skin, I put my hands in the gloves and finished watching a movie with my hubby.

An hour or so later, I removed the gloves to find someone else’s hands underneath! Seriously! They could NOT be my ugly, nasty hands. These hands were soft, smooth, and free of any dryness. They actually GLOWED!

I was a believer after that! I couple times a week; I’ll take a few minutes and treat myself to a Hand Treatment with my gloves. Much of the time I’ll just apply my Intensive Hand Rescue and just slip my hands into the gloves before going to bed and fall asleep with them on. I get weird looks from my husband, but um…I’ve learned not to care anymore because these gloves are miracle workers!

Somewhere through the night I pull the gloves off and in the morning I find them on the floor. But what I also find when I wake up are amazingly soft hands. Oh, and trust me, I was one of those people who said there’s NO WAY I could wear gloves to bed…they are soft and comfy and I have NO problem falling asleep when I wear them.

If you have issues with dry hands, if you can’t find that ‘right’ product that seems to heal your hands. Look into the Almond Oil line with The Body Shop and invest in these gloves. They really do make a difference!

Body Shop Coconut Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set

Body Shop Coconut Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set

The Body Shop Coconut Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set : A selection of bathtime favorites in a tropical coconut scent, presented in a pretty mesh bag. IN...
3 X Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter Dry Hair 6.7 Oz

3 X Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter Dry Hair 6.7 Oz

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Listing is for three containers of hair butter ~ 6.7 oz each Contains pracaxi oil, manketti...

Fa Luxury Bath and Beauty

Body Benefits Moisture Lock Hand Spa Treatment Gloves One Size Fits Most

Body Benefits Moisture Lock Hand Spa Treatment Gloves One Size Fits Most

You will be purchasing 1 brand new Body Benefits Moisture Lock Gloves your choice of color One size fits most Helps with dry, overworked hands. These ...

Fa Luxury Bath and Beauty

The Body Shop Mango Shower, Scrub & Moisture Gift Set Bag

The Body Shop Mango Shower, Scrub & Moisture Gift Set Bag

A selection of bathtime favorites in an exotic mango scent, presented in a pretty mesh bag. With Community Fair Trade cocoa butter from Ghana.
CLINIQUE by Clinique for WOMEN Clinique Deep Comfort Body Moisture--/6.7OZ

CLINIQUE by Clinique for WOMEN Clinique Deep Comfort Body Moisture--/6.7OZ

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Moisture--/6.7OZ for WOMEN
FragranceNet
Eco Tools - Sustainable Moisture Gloves

Eco Tools - Sustainable Moisture Gloves

Eco Tools Sustainable Moisture Gloves Eco Tools Sustainable Moisture Gloves will give you silky soft hands! Eco Tools Sustainable Moisture Gloves are ...
LuckyVitamin.com

The Body Shop - Sweet Lemon Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set

The Body Shop - Sweet Lemon Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set

A bag of bathtime delights with the zesty scent of lemon.Includes:Sweet Lemon Shower Gel 2.0 fl ozSweet Lemon Body Butter 1.75 ozSweet Lemon Body Scru...