The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak Reviews

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak

Be Sweet To Your Feet With The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak!

Nov 3, 2005 (Updated Apr 10, 2006)

Pros:Makes your feet feel heavenly, especially if you use with other BS Peppermint Foot Products!

Cons:None whatsoever!

The Bottom Line: Instantly relieves tired and aching feet and also your mood!

Ever come home from work dead tired and just want to fall into the bed? Your feet are aching and you feel like you can't walk another step? Well I've got a treat for you that will leave your feet nice and refreshed. You will love the peppermint scent too! The product I'm talking about is The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak.

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak comes in a round tub with a screw on lid. The tub is a nice size and weighs 8.25 oz. and has a blue label with green feet and The Body Shop logo on the side of the tub and the top lid. You can see the pretty pink foot soak crystals through the container. When you open the container the peppermint scent will quickly reach your nostrils! In fact, if you have a cold this can be a double treat as it also helps to open up nasal passages.

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak is designed to help refresh and energize tired and aching feet. This product is very easy to use, just fill a small tub with warm to hot water (whichever is preferred) and add about a tablespoon of the peppermint crystals from the container. They will quickly melt away as you enjoy the aroma of peppermint oil.

The main ingredients in The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak are Epsom Salts to reduce swelling and the natural peppermint oil helps your feet to feel cool and refreshed. The peppermint oil also relieves foot odor.

The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak sells for $10.00 a tub and is well worth it in my opinion. The product is very concentrated and you only need a teaspoon or tablespoon if desired for each foot bath.

My Feedback On TBS Peppermint Foot Soak

I've never been one to soak my feet until I started using this product. It really does a great job when you are tired and just want to relax. Put on a good movie, pop some popcorn and just sit back and relax. The peppermint aroma will also lift your mood. I've noticed it also helps open up sinuses since I've been sick with this cold. It has been an extra treat with the peppermint oil helping to open up a congested head.

This product will last you for a month or two using it 1-2 times a week. You can adjust the amount of crystals to your liking. I've heard some people say they think that the formula is too strong, that is easy to fix! Just don't add as many crystals to the foot bath.

I also like buying products from a company that uses natural ingredients. The peppermint used in this product is essential peppermint oil and it is purchased through a Community Trade Agreement. The Body Shop is also against animal testing which is another big plus in my book!

Ingredients

Magnesium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Laureth-4, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Sodium Hexametaphospate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althea Officinalis Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Potentilla Erecta (Tormentil) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Red 3, Red 40.

Company Information

The Body Shop International PLC
5036 One World Way
Wake Forest,
North Carolina, 27587 USA

Ph: 1-800-263-9746

Website: www.thebodyshop.com

Final Thoughts And Recommendation

I highly recommend The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak as well as other products in the peppermint line at The Body Shop! This product really refreshes your feet and your senses! The peppermint fragrance is nice and relaxing--not only to your feet but to your whole body! I give The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak 5 Stars!