The First Years True Fit Morning Convertible Car Seat Reviews

The First Years True Fit Morning Convertible Car Seat

A Great Buy

Aug 7, 2009

Pros:This seat is very easy to install.

Cons:The seat is heavy if you plan on moving if between cars.

The Bottom Line: I definately recommend due to the ease of use, safety and price.

I was encouraged to buy The First Years True Fit Convertible car seat from a car seat safety expert.  This has been the next step from the infant car seat I had previously.  This car seat is great, because as a convertible car seat, I was able to use it both rear and forward facing.  While in rear facing mode, I was able to easily put my child in it and buckle her up with a hassle.  The surprise came when it was time to turn the seat around.  What an easy car seat to strap in.  The seat belt easily loops through the back of the seat and there is even a seat belt clamp on the car seat to hold the belt in place while you are strapping it in.  This is all easily assesible by simply lifting up the cushioning on the seat.  My daughter also finds this to be a comfortable seat, as we went on a long road trip with it.  The seat has a high back and will last until it is time to get a booster seat.  Although I realize that safety is the biggest issue, the color of the seat is a nice light blue and gray color that blends well with the interior of my car.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 5X

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 5X

Ribbed-knit crewneck, screenprinted chest graphic and straight hem.Cotton/polyester. Machine wash.

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 7X

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 7X

True Religion Kids First Division Graphic Tee Boy's T Shirt Size XS (2/3 Toddler)

Have everyone at attention when you roll through in this True Religion Kids tee. Military inspired True Religion graphics at left chest and back. Comf...
6pm.com

CafePress True First American Women's Light T-Shirt

CafePress True First American Women's Light T-Shirt

Get Extra 20% OFF. Use Code: CSE20. Women's T-Shirt100% cotton5.6 ozStandard FitTagless Crewneck CollarMachine Wash Cold
CafePress.com

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 4X

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 4X

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 2XLT

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather 2XLT

True Religion Kids First Division Graphic Tee Boy's T Shirt Size L (8/10 Big Kids)

6pm.com

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather XL

True Nation Garfield Good Morning Screen Tee charcoal heather XL

CafePress True First American Light T-Shirt

CafePress True First American Light T-Shirt

Get Extra 20% OFF. Use Code: CSE20. Classic T-Shirt100% preshrunk cotton, Ash Grey is a 90/10 Cotton/Poly Blend6.1 ozTagless, Crew NecklineStandard Fi...
CafePress.com