The Fluidity Bar Reviews

The Fluidity Bar

ratings (7 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating: OK

Better than I expected!

Dec 31, 2010

Pros:VERY well made.
Sturdy.
Easy to follow DVD workouts.
Full body workout.
Great for all levels.

Cons:Size is a bit large.
Cost new is a bit high.

The Bottom Line: Bottom line - Buy it! It's a great investment and shows results!

I had seen the infomercials for the Fluidity Bar hundreds of times and really wanted to try it. I thought the pricing was a bit high and started looking for them used. I finally found one under $100 that was in brand new shape and went and picked it up.
When I got there to pick it up I was shocked at the size and weight! A good shock though. It is VERY well made. Heavy duty and solid. I drive a Lincoln Navigator and even with the back seats folded we had to work a bit to get it to fit and my husband had to carry and lift it due to the weight, but once again - I'm not complaining about this - I think it's a great thing that it's heavy and well made!
After getting it home it was very easy to get all set up and ready to use. Along with the Fluidity Bar you get two resistance bands, a ball, a pump, 3 DVD's, instructions and a meal/nutrition guide.
The bands, one low resistance and one high resistance, are a nice bonus to have and they are used in the Intermediate DVD workout. The ball inflated easily with the included pump and is used with the Advanced DVD workout. The Beginners workout you don't use anything other than your body.
The DVD's are great. They are 30 minute workouts and include warm up, the workouts and stretching after each workout. There are three woman in the videos and you follow the woman who demonstrates your level - one woman does a beginners, another intermediate and the last does advanced moves. I think it's great that you can see where you are and what you need to work up to. I am still following the beginner woman and it's great to be able to see the advanced persons moves so I can see what I should be working towards.
I leave the Fluidity Bar fully assembled and not folded up in my basement, but it does fold up if you need it to. It folds easily and still looks nice when folded and put out of the way.
Results from the workouts - I am not overly sore the next day, which I love. I can feel it the next day, which is good to show me it's working, but it's not a hurt that makes you less likely to continue your workout schedule. I'm incorporated more cardio into my weekly schedule to increase my weight loss, but The Fluidity Bar is really helping with losing inches and toning my body.
Overall, I would highly recommend The Fluidity Bar for anyone, beginner or advanced. It's a full body workout that really helps to stregthen and tone your body. Even a pretty unmotivated person like myself can fit three 30 minute workouts a week into my schedule and I'm loving the results! I still think the price new is a bit high, and if you can pick up the Fluidity Bar for under $150 used get it!

Fluidity Fitness Exercise Bar System W/ Michelle Austin Dvd

Fluidity Fitness Exercise Bar System W/ Michelle Austin Dvd

classickg Store Basic Profile *NEW* Fluidity Fitness Exercise Bar System Condition: New in original shipping box Check out pictures for details feel f...

Fluidity Advanced Video Dvd With Michelle Austin - Brand And Sealed

Fluidity Advanced Video Dvd With Michelle Austin - Brand And Sealed

This is the ultimate whole-body challenge! Michelle Austin evolves your workout to a whole new level of intensity with advanced movements, resistance ...

Fluidity Fitness Evolved Dvd Advanced With Michelle Austin

Fluidity Fitness Evolved Dvd Advanced With Michelle Austin

FLUIDITY FITNESS EVOLVED with Michelle Austin Advanced Video Disc is NEW, but not sealed (Region 1 DVD).FREE shipping