Norman Vincent Peale - The Power of Positive Thinking: The Success Program for the New Millennium

Believe... and you shall be free

May 1, 2002 (Updated May 6, 2002)

Pros:There're no reasons whatsoever why everybody shouldn't read this book

Cons:None. Buy a copy NOW.

The Bottom Line: I decided to keep this book by my night table. I have it marked to passages of special prayer and so far, it's done wonders for me.

When I started to read this book I almost wanted to quit immediately after it stated that it was based on the Christian principles of the Bible. Even though I have been brought up in the Roman Catholic faith, I thought "Oh, no. I don't want religion jammed down my throat," ESPECIALLY not in a book. Well, may I suggest that I could have committed one of the worse mistakes of my whole life had I stopped reading then and there?

Dr. Norman Peale affirms the Christian principles once and again, but the reader has no need for despairing, for he does not sell religion in his book. Instead, he suggests a new approach to it, purely practical. Here we have a look at the most read book of all time in a way few people could have imagined. He suggests we all use the Bible as a tool for successful living. Interesting? You bet!

The use of religion in everyday life is unavoidable, but you've never heard of using it in way so that your life flows easier, happier, with less stress and much rewards. After all, this is the way we were initially intended to feel in our brief passage through this world, since we were made to the image of God. The wonderful suggestions don't stop there. Being a partner in a small business, the idea of "taking God in" as another partner in order to make it successful and stress free seemed incredibly original to me; and yet, could you think of a more natural way to talk to God?

After reading Dr. Peale's book you'll probably start to wonder how you never thought of these possibilities even though they appear to be indeed so natural and will definitely make life so much easier for you and everyone else who practices them. Although he does say the reasons we became (note that I say "became", not "were born with") the way we are today, is something you'll have to turn elsewhere to discover; the techniques for a new outlook on life, one that will allow you to reap the fruits of success and both personal and professional achievement, are given and shown here: the power of prayer. So start right away, get your copy and periodically, as Dr. Peale says, read passages of Scripture. There's no reason why you shouldn't reap the benefits of the most wonderful vineyard of all.

Biography: Norman Vincent Peale

Biography: Norman Vincent Peale

Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Free Upgrade to Priority Shipping. Norman Vincent Peale: The Power of Positive Preaching. A prof...
The Power of Positive Living by Norman Vincent Peale

The Power of Positive Living by Norman Vincent Peale

Free Delivery Worldwide : The Power of Positive Living : Paperback : Cornerstone : 9780749308216 : 0749308214 : 09 Jan 1992 : First published by Cedar...
BookDepository.com

You Can If You Think You Can By Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (paperback)

You Can If You Think You Can By Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (paperback)

You Can If You Think You Can [Paperback]by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (Author)Best-selling classics by Norman Vincent Peale The Power of Positive Thinki...

God s Salesman: Norman Vincent Peale _ the Power of Positive Thinking (Religion in America)

Power of Positive Thinking : 10 Traits for Maximum Results - Norman Vincent Peale - 9780743234801 - 0743234804

9780743234801 - 0743234804 - Norman Vincent Peale - Simon & Schuster, Inc. - 03 Edition
Textbooks.com

Power Of The Plus Factor By Norman Vincent Peale Christian Inspirational Hc 1987

Power of the Plus Factor , the little extra that makes you a Winner!, by Norman Vincent Peale , the author of The Power of positive thinking copyrigh...

The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale

Free Delivery Worldwide : The Power of Positive Thinking : Hardback : Ebury Press : 9780091947453 : 0091947456 : 04 May 2012 : Gives practical applica...
BookDepository.com

God s Salesman: Norman Vincent Peale and the Power of Positive Thinking (Religion in America Life)

The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale

Free Delivery Worldwide : The Power of Positive Thinking : Hardback : Running Press : 9780762412556 : 0762412550 : 27 May 2002 : This condensed versio...

The Power Of Positive Thinking Book By Dr Norman Vincent Peale Paperback

The Power Of Positive Thinking Book By Dr Norman Vincent Peale Paperback

Buy With 100% Confidence Fast Shipping !! Brand New!! Check Other Great Sales | Read our Feedbacks | Add us to Favorite Sellers Item Description: This...