Thermador DWHD650GFP Built-in Dishwasher Reviews

Thermador DWHD650GFP Built-in Dishwasher

Would I buy it again? Yes, yes yes

Jan 3, 2011

Pros:Washes great!  Quiet! What else is there?

Cons:Maybe price.  But you get what you pay for.

The Bottom Line: Would buy again, but from someone locally rather than online so it got to me in perfect condition.

Ordered online and were initially taken aback by the delivery of a dishwasher in styrofoam with no box.  It was of course damaged beyond repair.  Another 3 weeks received replacement which was also damaged but in an area that would not show.  Chose to accept it like this due to time constraints.  You would think for $1700 Thermador could buy some cardboard.
That said, this dishwasher washes better than we could of thought possible! We have a open kitchen to family room area, with this dishwasher there is absolutely no noise, good thing there is a led light that shines on the floor while on, or we would never know.  Top cutlery rack is a definate plus.  Put all my flatware up there and each fork tine is immaculate.  Only time I have ever had an issue is when I did not clean out the fine food filter at the bottom of machine.  The blue light is of little value other than my husband thinks it's cool.  It is not bright enough to see how clean the dishes are.  Could of possibly saved some money by not getting the sapphire, but will definately purchase Thermador for my next dishwasher.  BTW also purchased Thermador gas 5 star burner cooktop and am extremely happy with that as well (and it came in a box!).

Thermador Emerald Series 24 Stainless Steel Dishwasher With Professional Handle

Thermador Emerald Series 24 Stainless Steel Dishwasher With Professional Handle

Product Details Thermador Emerald Series 24 Stainless Steel Dishwasher With Professional Handle - DWHD440MFPSS Real cooks need dish care solutions tha...