Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07  (Wii, 2007) Reviews

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (Wii, 2007)

Loads of Fun

May 21, 2007

Pros:Very interactive, several game play options, and addictive.

Cons:Game setup is the biggest challenge.

The Bottom Line: Highly Addictive and a lot of fun with other friends.

This interactive game is sooo much fun. It makes you feel like you're almost in the tee box. While playing the game at the medium skill level and medium swing setting, I was getting destroyed by the other golfers in the game. I changed the setting to easy and no matter how you swing the ball will go straight. I'm winning tournaments but only by 2 to 3 strokes total. So even though it sounds like cheating you still have to navigate all around the courses and changing clubs and of coarse manipulating you club speed. This gets you off the couch and into swinging and at least getting a little bit of a workout. Not near as intense as the boxing, as far as in regards to a workout. But none the least you're at least burning some calories.

One aspect of the game I really enjoy is the sponsorships you can receive and the additional monies, you can receive for wearing their brand. The commentary is pretty good, it does get a little repetitious at times but I have played worse. My biggest issue with this game is with the setup controls. It is the most challenging part of the game, you hit A, and asks if you want to save. What?? No, I just wanted to choose a different eye color. Once you get the hang of it, it is a lot easier, buy trying to choose Ping clubs over EA clubs, can try your patients.

Overall, I would recommend this to others, and one of my friends stated it is the best game for the Wii.

The 2007 game of EA's golfing game sim, designed with a new development philosophy for driving gameplay and feature innovation.