Bruce Goldberg - Time Travelers from Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyssey

Are Time Travelers Among Us?

Oct 14, 2000 (Updated Oct 14, 2000)

Pros:everything

Cons:none

Are Time Travelers Among Us?

That's the question Dr. Bruce Goldberg asks his readers in Time Travelers From Our Future. The possibilities of time travel have pondered man since the early days of science fiction and even before. But what if there was new evidence that travelers from out future were among us?

Dr. Goldberg a certified hypnotherapist makes some extraordinary claims in his book by linking UFO's to time machines from future travelers and showing much evidence. He even gives sample self-hypnosis scripts that can guide you into a journey into the past or even the possible future.

Is This Guy Serious?

I really believe that this guy isn't a nut case and he believes what he puts into this book. I have read other new age books by him and Dr. Goldberg's books always seem to be very well written and researched. While I believe that time travel is a possibility I don't believe Mr. Goldberg knows all the answers.

He also brings up the possibility of parallel universes and alternate futures, which could make his information only true in one possible future. If he really thinks he knows the whole story than he has too big of an ego.

What Do I Really Think Of This book?

I really think this book is pretty interesting for many reasons. I have always pondered the possibilities of time travel and Dr. Goldberg really put an interesting spin on the subject with his research.

As well as I like the self-hypnosis scripts that he supplies the readers with to experiment with the possibilities of self-hypnosis time travel.

If you want an interesting spin on time travel you may want to read this book. It's a great read.

Exploring the Fifth Dimension by Bruce Goldberg

Exploring the Fifth Dimension by Bruce Goldberg

Free Delivery Worldwide : Exploring the Fifth Dimension : Paperback : Bruce Goldberg : 9781579681210 : 1579681212 : 15 Jun 2009
BookDepository.com

WWE-GOLDBERG-ULTIMATE COLLECTION (DVD/3 DISC/FF)

WWE-GOLDBERG-ULTIMATE COLLECTION (DVD/3 DISC/FF)

WWE-GOLDBERG-ULTIMATE COLLECTION (DVD/3 DISC/FF)SPORTS - HIGHLIGHTS
Free 2 Day Shipping: Lose Weight Permanently And Naturally By Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Lose Weight Permanently And Naturally by Dr. Bruce Goldberg (Paperback)UPS 2nd Day Air is two business days.P.O. box addresses, HI, AK, and PR are not...

Whoopi Goldberg Presents Moms Mabley DVD

Whoopi Goldberg Presents Moms Mabley DVD

Oscar-winning actress Whoopi Goldberg directs this documentary that profiles Moms Mabley an African-American stand-up comic who is credited with break...
Family Video

WHOOPI GOLDBERG PRESENTS MOMS MABLEY

WHOOPI GOLDBERG PRESENTS MOMS MABLEY

Acclaimed actress/comedienne Whoopi Goldberg directs and appears in this feature documentary about Jackie Moms Mabley, an African-American stand-up co...

WWE:GOLDBERG-THE ULTIMATE COLL

No description available for this title.

WWE:GOLDBERG-THE ULTIMATE COLL

No description available for this title.
Eddie Sealed Dvd Whoopi Goldberg

Eddie Sealed Dvd Whoopi Goldberg

A female cabbie who's a die-hard New York Knicks fan gets the chance of a lifetime when she's named head coach for a day for winning a halftime free-t...

Whoopi Goldberg Collection: 4 Film Favorites DVD

Whoopi Goldberg Collection: 4 Film Favorites DVD

(No description currently available)
Family Video