Bruce Goldberg - Time Travelers from Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyssey

Are Time Travelers Among Us?

Oct 14, 2000 (Updated Oct 14, 2000)

Pros:everything

Cons:none

Are Time Travelers Among Us?

That's the question Dr. Bruce Goldberg asks his readers in Time Travelers From Our Future. The possibilities of time travel have pondered man since the early days of science fiction and even before. But what if there was new evidence that travelers from out future were among us?

Dr. Goldberg a certified hypnotherapist makes some extraordinary claims in his book by linking UFO's to time machines from future travelers and showing much evidence. He even gives sample self-hypnosis scripts that can guide you into a journey into the past or even the possible future.

Is This Guy Serious?

I really believe that this guy isn't a nut case and he believes what he puts into this book. I have read other new age books by him and Dr. Goldberg's books always seem to be very well written and researched. While I believe that time travel is a possibility I don't believe Mr. Goldberg knows all the answers.

He also brings up the possibility of parallel universes and alternate futures, which could make his information only true in one possible future. If he really thinks he knows the whole story than he has too big of an ego.

What Do I Really Think Of This book?

I really think this book is pretty interesting for many reasons. I have always pondered the possibilities of time travel and Dr. Goldberg really put an interesting spin on the subject with his research.

As well as I like the self-hypnosis scripts that he supplies the readers with to experiment with the possibilities of self-hypnosis time travel.

If you want an interesting spin on time travel you may want to read this book. It's a great read.

Time Travelers From Our Future - Goldberg, Bruce

Time Travelers From Our Future - Goldberg, Bruce

Time Travelers From Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyss

Time Travelers From Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyss

Store Search search Title, ISBN and Author Time Travelers from Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyssey by Bruce Goldberg Estimated delivery 3-12 busines...

Ascension By Bruce Goldberg

Ascension By Bruce Goldberg

Store Search search Title, ISBN and Author Ascension by Bruce Goldberg Estimated delivery 3-12 business days Format Paperback Condition Brand New Dr. ...