Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife Reviews

Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife

Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife

Jan 31, 2002

Pros:Cuts meat perfectly and easily

Cons:How about a retractable cord?

The Bottom Line: Makes slicing meat very easy, cleans and stores easily.

I have had my Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife for several years. It is definitely one of those "must have" kitchen appliances.

What Is It?
It's just what it says...an Electric Carving Knife. The knife blades are serrated for easy cutting.

The unit is white with blue/grey speckles and looks very nice. It has a nice handle on it that fits my hand perfectly. There is a button on the handle which you press while cutting, which is easy to get to and not at all awkward. Once you stop pressing on the button the knife stops cutting.

What Do You Use It For?
We have used our Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife for mainly slicing meat over the years. We get it out every Thanksgiving to slice up the Turkey. We also use it frequently to slice London Broil, Tri-Tip or other cuts of meat that we want sliced fairly thinly.

I prefer using the Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife over a regular knife because I think the cutting goes more quickly and much more smoothly. Plus I have greater control if I am trying to slice the meat thinly, say for sandwiches. I use a large fork to help hold the meat in place.

How Does It Work?
It is quite simple to use the Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife. There are 2 knives that detach from the electrical unit for easy cleaning. Hook the 2 knives together, insert them into the unit, plug it in and push the button. You can then slice meat or turkey to the thickness you like. The knife cuts through without any problems.

Is It Easy To Clean?
The Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife is simple to clean. Simply press the blade release button and the blades will slide out. They can then be hand washed or as I do, wash them in the dishwasher.

The electrical unit can not be immersed in water, but wipes up nicely with a damp cloth if you do get juice, grease, or anything else on it.

Is It Convenient To Store
The Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife is very easy to store. It fits perfectly in the cabinet and the knives go in the drawer. They come with a protective sleeve so that you don't accidentally cut yourself.

It would be nice if it had a retractable cord, but that really isn't a problem. I just wrap the cord around the handle and it stays put nicely.

Warranty
We have had our Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife for about 7 or 8 years. I bought it because it was the brand my mom always used. I have not had any problems with this appliance at all. It has worked flawlessly since day one.

Toastmaster does offer a One Year Limited Warranty. It is warranted to be "free of defects in material and workmanship", according to the owners manual.

I highly recommend the Toastmaster Electric Carving Knife. It will make slicing meat much easier and much quicker.

Electric Carving Knife By Toastmaster 6110

Electric Carving Knife By Toastmaster 6110

ELECTRIC CARVING KNIFE by Toastmaster Model #6110 This is new in original packaging.There is a hole on box - see photo.Please pay within 3 days of pur...

Toastmaster 6102 Electric Carving Knife--------------------best Deal

Toastmaster 6102 Electric Carving Knife--------------------best Deal

ToastMaster 6102 Electric Carving Knife--------------------BEST DEAL!!!Serrated stainless steel blades with drip guard for easy cutting on meats, brea...