-13%
JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me Toddler (WKJJ01201) Reviews

JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me Toddler (WKJJ01201)

Super Warm!

Jan 22, 2008

Pros:Easy to clean, easy to use

Cons:perhaps too much bulk behind baby's back for safety?

The Bottom Line: Opt for the bundle Me Lite instead.

We received the Urban Bundle Me in Celadon from our Target baby registry. We used it with our first son in the winter of 2006 & are using it now (winter 07/08)with our 2nd son.

We choose this particular car seat cover because of the wind and water resistant polyester it is made out of. My husband has fairly severe dust mite allergies so we needed a car seat cover we could repeatedly wash in HOT and that wouldn't harbor as many dust mites as say the fleece products that are out there.

Things we like about this product
Easy to install--instead of simply having open slots for the carseat straps to pull through the bundle me has a large velcro opening. This is allows you to install it in your seat without actually having to undo and then re-insert the straps into the seat. It also requires no extra work when you need to adjust the shoulder straps as your baby grows.

The zipper glides along super smooth.

It has ample space for baby to still kick his or her legs around even when it's zipped closed. Because it zipped securely, I often tuck my wallet & phone down near baby's legs, plus I would sometimes use it for my diaper bag & stuff an extra burp cloth or diaper down at the bottom of baby's feet so i didn't have to carry a bag!

I really don't have any big complaints, but I do have 2 concerns--
1. It definitely keeps baby warm in cold temperatures, but if you don't unzip it when you get inside or in the car then baby will quickly be sweating!

2. The bundle me is between 1/2-3/4 inches thick. This creates a fair amount of bulk between the seat & the baby, which is a safety hazard as I understand it (although i still do use it).

oh and one final thing to consider--there is no opening for the face, so when we go out into the cold we cover baby's head entirely. I have no problem with that--but plenty of people have suggested that I'm suffocating my baby. Of course, I disagree!

There is a little pocket on the top of the bundle me--but it's no bigger than 4" square, so you really can't store wipes or other things in there.

And finally, I have found that the Bundle Me Lite is a better investment, since it doesn't keep baby quite so hot &
if it's extra cold I can always tuck an extra blanket inside of the bundle me w/o any concern that it will blow away, etc.

Keep your baby warm and dry in this sleek bunting. Weather-resistant embroidered outer nylon and rich inner thermaplush make the Urban perfect for any...
Stroller AccessoriesIce