Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 3.4oz  Women's Deodorant Reviews

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 3.4oz Women's Deodorant

An Energetic, Loud, and Joyful Perfume!

Jan 18, 2008

Pros:long lasting, not too costly

Cons:overpowering if more than one spritz

The Bottom Line: A Delightful fragrance that can be worn everyday!

Tommy Girl launched in the year 1996. I am on my third bottle of Tommy Girl perfume. I have been wearing this Tommy Girl fragrance for about six years now so I am quite favorable of this fragrance. Fortunately, I have not grown tired, and not tossed out this item!

Blend

Tommy Girl is inspired by wildflowers, so scents like Cameillia flowers, and Black Current flowers are found within. Mandarian, Tangerine, Cherokee Rose, Desert Jasmine, and Butterfly Violets scents are also found as part of the blending creation of Tommy Girl.

What My Nose Recognizes

Honestly, I smell the Desert Jasmine, Mandarian, and floral scents overall. Tommy Girl may have hints of grapefruit. The blending creation of Tommy Girl is very pleasant, but can be strong if more than one spritz is applied.

Costs

3.4 oz. will run you about $45 - $60.

Appearance

The bottle is clear and thick. The bottle is topped with a bright, silver cap.

Recommendations if you Love Tommy Girl

Tommy T Girl
True Star

Thoughts and Opinions

This fragrance will last all day without a doubt even after one spritz. I would recommend this to ladies ages 30 and under. Everyday use is possible with this fragrance.

T O M M Y G I R L T O M M Y H I L F I G E R W O M E N ' S F R A G R A N C E B R A N D N E W . 1 0 0 % A U T H E N T I C 5 NEW TOMMY GIRL BY TOMMY HILF...
TOMMY GIR L BY TOMMY HILFIGER F OR WOMEN - 3.4 OZ/100 ML DEODORANT SPRAY IN A DAMAGED/OLD LOOKING BOX Policies:USA/International Orders * All Domestic...

Store Home About Us View All Listings Store Policies FAQ Contact Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusive emails about new items and spec...
Tommy Girl Deodorant Spray 3.4 Oz