Toro Single-Stage 18" Electric Start Snow Blower (021038382821) Reviews

Toro Single-Stage 18" Electric Start Snow Blower (021038382821)

3 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Free Shipping Home Depot

This thing is the BEST!

Feb 23, 2010
Rated Show

Pros:Light, powerful, electric start if needed. Uses less than two gallons gas per season.

Cons:Difficult to self service. I spend $130 pre-season service, less than hiring a plow.

I can't believe this isn't available anymore, I LOVE mine, and it's only about two years old. I suppose the 1800 (an 18 inch) replaces it. Kind of a shame, really, the Powerlite has been perfect for me. My driveway is the standard 60 feet or so long, takes me all of 15 minutes to clear a 3 inch snowfall, soggy wet or dry. Even gets through the slop at the end that the plow leaves, just take it in smaller bites. I just get it serviced one per year at the hardware store where I bought it, and it never fails all winter. That costs me about $130, but well worth it. I HATE waiting around for the "plow guy" to come, if he does come. And then he scalps my lawn and wrecks my stone wall, and charges me $40 for the privilege. Get the Toro blower, whatever size, I'm glad I did.

Shop for Outdoor Power Equipment at The Home Depot. The Toro Power Clear 180 Single-Stage 18 in. Gas Snow Blower features Power Curve patented technol...
Home Depot