LOVE THIS GAME!

Jul 28, 2012

Pros:indoor/outdoor game, easy to play, easy to replace bean bags

Cons:none.

The Bottom Line: Great game, very durable well worth the money!

The thing about buying a game for kids is that most of the time you go into it knowing that it's not going to last long. Pieces will go missing or your kids will destroy it. Well not with this game!

How to play:
You and a friend stand side by side each taking turns throwing bean bags at this board. One of you is "x", the other is "o". You try to get your letter in a row (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) just like Tic-tac-toe. The panels spin when you hit them with the bean bags.

Outside everybody outside!
Part of the reason that I love this game is that it can be played indoors or outdoors. I would suggest outdoors because if the aim is off you don't have to worry about a child knocking over your flat screen television, but it's a good active game to play ANYWHERE.

They lost another piece to the game:
Let me guess....you have a ton of games and puzzles at your home, and none of them are complete. You have a 11000 piece jigsaw that's missing  10 pieces (or even worse just one DOESNT'  THAT JUST DRIVE YOU NUTS!). You may have a monopoly game that's missing the deed to Boardwalk (OH THE HORROR). You may even have some games that you had to reinvent because there are serious pieces missing. With this game, the tiles snap into the plastic board, so the odds that you will lose the tiles are very slim. Also if your kids loose the bean bags, you can easily buy more bean bags, so you can pretty much always play the game!

Changing things around:
Growing up when I played this game with my siblings, we would get tired of the regular "tic-tac-toe" so we would change things up a bit (ie. you have to get 5 of your symbols, or you have to make an "x" with your symbols etc).

It is well worth the time and money and a lot of fun! Give it a shot!