Toy Biz Lord of the Rings Cave Troll 10 Action Figure Reviews

Toy Biz Lord of the Rings Cave Troll 10 Action Figure

The Lord of the Rings Moria Cave Troll

Oct 21, 2009

Pros:Collectible

Cons:Doll recalled because of box

The Bottom Line:

Want to start collecting something, well collect Moria Cave Troll, it is a valuable item.

My family and I love The Lord of the Rings, and as a family we decided to collect all The Lord of the Rings action figures, however we will sell all the action figures as collectible items in a few years. One of my favorite action figures that we have is the Moria Cave Troll. This action figure is one of the most valuable action figure we have and that were sold. Its also one of my favorite because it has many different features.

Cost:When it was first sold it was about $ 19.95, but now the action figure Moria Cave Troll as been recalled because the box was not enclosed with plastic covering and people would poke at the figure and damage the face, also only limited of these were made, now you can find it for over $100, it is now a collectible which is why it can be a lot of money.

Detail Features: Amazing facial expression as if was the real thing in the movie (The Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring) The action figure Moria Cave Troll is made out of rubber giving it a real feel. Troll also has a loincloth. Colors of the Troll is amazing giving it a real look.

Height:Troll is 12inches tall. Which is also one of the biggest action figures they sold.

Moving Action:Action Figure Moria Cave Troll has a club slamming movement, it also has a spear jabbing movement, and the mouth opens to the roar. I really like the roar because whats a cave troll without one.

Features it includes: What’s a cave troll without his gear, well the Moria Cave Troll includes his club, spear, chain with neck shackle, and his loincloth.

Other Features: Amazing detail, electronic battle roar.

Benefits: Once you buy this action figure you will love it, its a great toy for kids six and older. Also it is a collectible item and can be worth a lot of money.

Type of Toy: Action Figure
Age Range of Child: 6 to 8 Years

The Lord Of The Rings Lotr Fellowship Moria Cave Troll Sound Action Toy Bix

The Lord Of The Rings Lotr Fellowship Moria Cave Troll Sound Action Toy Bix

HELLO EVERYONE!, AND WELCOME TO BLAST FROM YOUR PAST COLLECTABLES! UP FOR BUY IT NOW WE HAVE A THE LORD OF THE RINGS FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING MORIA CAVE...

Lord Of The Rings Fellowship Of Ring Electronic Cave Troll Action Figure Sealed

Lord Of The Rings Fellowship Of Ring Electronic Cave Troll Action Figure Sealed

This is a: Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring Toy Biz ELECTRONIC Sound and Action CAVE TROLL Figure Sealed and Still works The item comes just l...

Lord Of The Rings Lotr Two Towers Electronic Armored Troll Figure Toy Biz 2003 -

This poseable, incredibly detailed deluxe 10 action figure perfectly captures the character's menacing look. It features chain-slamming, chain-jabbing...

Mordor Troll - The Lord Of The Rings Strategy Battle Game 05-07 Games Workshop

Mordor Troll - The Lord Of The Rings Strategy Battle Game 05-07 Games Workshop

This is one Mordor Troll box for the Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game. Product Code 05-07. Box is sealed in its original packaging. Brand New!