Canine Carryouts Pizza Flavor Chewy Snacks for Dogs

Pizza Pizza - Canine Carryout Pizza Dog Snacks

Dec 17, 2012

Pros:Sugar loves them, nice size, recloseable bag

Cons:do not smell like pizza

The Bottom Line:

Our dog Sugar loves the Canine Carryout Pizza Dog Snacks and she recommends them to others.

Since I am a good mommy, I like to purchase snacks for my dog just like I do my children. I don’t think there are too many snacks on the market that my dog wouldn’t eat. One snack I have purchased for Sugar is Canine Carryout Pizza Dog Snacks. Sugar loves pizza so I figured she would love the Pizza Dog Snacks too.

The Pizza Dog Snacks come in a 12 ounce plastic recloseable bag. In each bag are little triangular pizza wedges which that are two different flavors. There is a yellow triangle which I would assume is the cheese and a reddish triangle that I think is the sauce. Each triangle also has a tan part which looks like the crust.

The Pizza Snacks are a moist chewy treat. You can tear them apart if you would like. Sugar doesn’t need them tore apart but I have used them to bury pills in when needed. The recloseable helps to keep the treats fresh. I have never counted exactly how many treats are in a bag but a bag never lasts us more than a month. I do change up her treats so I don’t give her the same treat every day.

Sugar loves the Pizza Snacks. I’m sure she would eat the whole bag in a sitting if I would let her. She gets excited when I get the bag out. We may give her one or two treats a day if she is a good girl. She will sit pretty when she knows I have the bag out. Her tails starts wagging and you can tell that she is excited. When you open the bag, they smell nothing like pizza, but I don’t think Sugar really cares. She likes them.

The ingredients in Pizza Dog Snacks are chicken, soy flour, corn syrup, wheat flour, corn starch, water, propylene glycol, animal digest, bone phosphate, soy protein concentrate, beef, animal fat (bha used as preservative), sugar, dried cheese product, salt, potassium chloride, titanium dioxide, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (used as a preservative), red 40 lake, pizza flavor, garlic powder, yellow 6, yellow 5, natural smoke flavor, iron oxide, bha (used as a preservative), and citric acid (used as a preservative).

The Canine Carryouts come in different flavors and didn’t size bags. There are beef and chicken carryouts. Sugar has tried them all and has enjoyed them all the same.

I have purchased the Pizza Snacks at my local grocery store and Wal-Mart. I have also seen them sold online and at pet stores. I usually wait until they go on sale for $2.50 a bag and then I purchase a few packs. Occasionally there are coupons for the Canine Carryouts. Any variety of these would make a nice gift or surprise for any dog.

Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, For capsules, 15.8-oz (60 chews)

Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, For capsules, 15.8-oz bag (60 chews); The top choice recommended by vets for administering med...

Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 50-Ounce

Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 50-Ounce

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor chewy snacks for dogs!

Canine Carry Outs Dog Snacks - Beef Flavor 25 oz

Canine Carry Outs Dog Snacks - Beef Flavor 25 oz

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with canine carry outs beef ...

Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Treats

Your bacon lover will rejoice when eating Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Treats. These soft treats have a great meaty flavor dogs love.
Pet360.com

Exclusively Pet Inc Jerkeez Chewy Pizza Dog Treat

Exclusively Pet Inc Jerkeez Chewy Pizza Dog Treat

Treat Type: Chewy treats. Packaging Material: Plastic
Quill.com

Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Treats

Bring home a doggie bag of treats just for your pup. Treat them to Canine Carry Outs Bacon Flavor Dog Treats and your pet will think hes really eating...
PetFoodDirect
Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, For capsules, 7.9-oz bag, 30 chews

Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, For capsules, 7.9-oz bag (30 chews); The top choice recommended by vets for administering medi...

Kong Chewy Meaty Flavor Bites - Bacon

Kong Chewy Meaty Flavor Bites - Bacon

Kong Chewy Meaty Flavor Bites are delicious chewy treats made with nutritious ingredients for a wholesome treat your dog will enjoy. These tasty soft ...
PetSolutions

Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce

Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor Dog Snacks, 25-Ounce

Your dog loves the snacks you carry home in a doggie bag. So reward him every day with Canine Carry Outs Chicken Flavor chewy snacks for dogs!

Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, For tablets, 3.2-oz bag (30 chews); The top choice recommended by vets for administering medic...