Trident White Sugarless Gum, Cool Colada, 12-12 Piece Packs (144 Pieces Per Box!)

Trident White Cool Colada Sugarless Gum Yummy Coconut and Pineapple!

Jul 15, 2008 (Updated Jul 15, 2008)

Pros:*Great smell and taste!
*Good for teeth?

Cons:*Pieces are small
*2 pieces is too big

The Bottom Line: Trident White Cool Colada Sugarless Gum has a wonderful flavor that lasts until I'm tired of chewing and may help whiten teeth too!

Everytime I see a gum that I haven’t previously purchased I pick it up. I’ve found a few that are just okay, but occasionally I find one that I absolutely love. That was the case recently when I picked up Trident White Cool Colada.

When I purchased this gum I was shopping with my daughter and as soon as we got to her truck I asked her if she wanted a piece. These pieces of gum are square Ĺ” x Ĺ” white piece that you push through the foil backing. As soon as I pushed two out we both popped one in our mouth. At almost the same moment we both went “mmmmmm” because we both loved the flavor. My daughter immediately said it reminded her of the beach with its coconut and pineapple smell and flavor. We both were reminded of the great smell of the tanning lotion we use to put on when going to the Pacific ocean. The wonderful coconut smell carried on to the taste of this gum too. It smelled wonderful and tasted just as it smells.

Both of us commented too that one piece really is too small. In looking at the package today I see that it says a serving is two pieces. I just added another piece to my mouth to see how chewing two pieces would be and my mouth feels like it has too much gum now. I would say a piece and a half would be about the right size, but it would be almost impossible to break a piece in half because this gum has a hard outer coating, much like chiclets do.

Since two pieces is the recommended serving, even though there are 12 pieces of gum in the package there is really only 6 servings if you chew two pieces each time. That makes this gum a little more expensive than some gums are. I think I paid $1.29 at the supermarket I was shopping at. I do think it would probably be a little bit less at Wal*Mart, but don’t remember ever seeing this flavor there.

This gum is distributed by Cadbury Adams and they claim that chewing two pieces of this gum after eating and drinking help whiten teeth in 4 weeks, strengthens teeth and prevents stains. I don’t know that I think a sugarless gum could do all of that, but I do enjoy chewing this gum so like that it is supposed to beneficial to my teeth as well.

Two pieces contain just 5 calories from this sugarless gum and also include 2g of sugar alcohols. It is not a significant source of any vitamins or minerals or any nutrients, but of course that isn’t what I chew gum for anyway.

The top ingredients in this gum are: sorbitol, gum base, malititol and natural and artificial flavorings. The package also warns that is contains a milk derived ingredient and that it contains phenylalanine. Those two statements are written in red placed on a white background that is placed on the yellow package so that if you were looking for that information it would be easy to spot it. There is also a best by date but since it appears that this gum is good until Aug 31, 20….I’m assuming they mean 2020 which is a good amount of time away.

I do recommend this gum because of its wonderful flavor, but I do wish the pieces were a bit larger, but not so large that I feel like I’m chomping on big ‘ol wad of gum like I do when I chew two pieces at a time.

Trident - White Sugarless Gum, Cool Rush Flavor, 16-Pieces/Pack, 12 Packs/Box 6763800 (DMi BX

Sugarless gum. Helps whiten teeth and prevent stains. Food Type: Gum; Flavor: Fresh Mint; Packing Type: Pack.
Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Choose Flavor

Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Choose Flavor

Trident White sugarless gum. There are 9packs of gum per box. Each pack has 16 pieces of gum inside. Whitens your teeth while you chew!

Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Peppermint

Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Peppermint

Trident white peppermint gum. There are 9 packs of sugar free Trident per box. Each pack of gum has 16 pieces of gum.
Trident Sugarless Gum - Bubble Gum - 24 18-stick Packs

Trident Sugarless Gum - Bubble Gum - 24 18-stick Packs

TWO boxes of Trident BUBBLE GUM Sugarless Chewing Gum. 24 Packs..18 Sticks Each...432 sticks in all! Great Bubblegum flavor! Fresh stock. These TWO bo...

Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Wintergreen

Trident White Sugarless Gum 9 Count - Wintergreen

Trident white wintergreen. There re 9 packs of gum per box. Each pack of gum has 16 pieces of sugarless wintergreen gum per pack.
Trident Sugarless Gum - Perfect Peppermint - 12 18-stick Packs

Trident Sugarless Gum - Perfect Peppermint - 12 18-stick Packs

Brand New TRIDENT SUGARLESS GUM - PERFECT PEPPERMINT - 12 18-Stick Packs

Trident Sugarless Gum Original 12 X 18=216 Pieces ( Buy 5 Get 6th Free )

Trident Sugarless Gum Original 12 X 18=216 Pieces ( Buy 5 Get 6th Free )

Trident gum - Original 12 packs of 18 pieces This box of sugar-free Trident gum, Original flavor, has 12 packs each containing 18 pieces. That's 216 p...

Trident Sugarless Gum - Minty Sweet Twist - 3 Boxes

Trident Sugarless Gum - Minty Sweet Twist - 3 Boxes

THREE boxes of TRIDENT MINTY SWEET TWIST Sugarless Chewing Gum. 12 Packs per Box..36 Packs 18 Sticks per Pack...648 sticks in all! Great MINTY taste! ...

Trident Sugarless Gum Tropical Twist 24 18-stick Packs

Trident Sugarless Gum Tropical Twist 24 18-stick Packs

TWO boxes of TRIDENT TROPICAL TWIST Sugarless Chewing Gum. 24 Packs..18 Sticks Each...432 sticks in all! Great CITRUS taste! Fresh stock. These TWO bo...