Turtle Wax Clear Coat Polishing Compound

Clear Coat conditioner (liquid)

Oct 14, 2002

Pros:Easy to apply, generally good results.

Cons:Doesn't remove all scratches like it says.

The Bottom Line: t does work and leaves a good shine, but does not eliminate all the scratches... no "miracle cure"

After the purchase of my truck, I decided to try this clear coat conditioner.

Application was about what one would expect from a liquid finish. Drying time was also about average. Removal, again, was what one would expect.

Results: My wife's black Cavalier shone like a mirror. Still, scratches in the clear coat/finish were visible. My white truck looked great, but again with scratches still visible.

I would say, while it does work, it certainly is not the "miracle cure" it is advertised to be.

This is only the first application, and I haven't used it since. I will continue to use it and update my review if needed.

Ease of Application: Average; takes some care to apply and shine well

Car Truck Clear Coat Deep Paint Scratch Removal High Gloss Polish Suv Turtle Wax

Car Truck Clear Coat Deep Paint Scratch Removal High Gloss Polish SUV Turtle Wax Quixx high performance paint scratch remover is the only product that...

Turtle Wax Black Color Magic Car Polish

Turtle Wax Black Color Magic Car Polish

TURTLE WAX COLOR MAGIC CAR POLISH *16 oz.*Hides scratches *Improves color *Chipstik hides deep scratches chips *Clear coat safe *Bottle

Turtle Wax T374ktr Color Magic Liquid Car Polish, 16 Oz

Turtle Wax T374ktr Color Magic Liquid Car Polish, 16 Oz

Highlights:16 Oz Hides scratches Improves color Chipstik hides deep scratches chips Clear coat safe Bottle Black with matching chipstik

Turtle Wax Super Protectant Spray, 10.4 Ounce

Turtle Wax Super Protectant Spray, 10.4 Ounce

The Turtle Wax Super Protectant Spray has UV protection to guard against harmful UV rays.

Turtle Wax Polishing Compound
Turtle Wax T-10 Black Tire Coat 6 Oz. Spray Car Tire Shine That Lasts For Months

Turtle Wax T-10 Black Tire Coat 6 Oz. Spray Car Tire Shine that lasts for Months Turtle Wax Black Tire Coat takes tire shine products to a new level. ...
Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound

Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound

This Turtle Wax Premium Polishing Compound is professional grade with nanotechnology polishing agents to restore your car to a showroom shine.

Turtle Wax Polishing Compound Pre-softened Formula 10 Oz.

Turtle Wax Polishing Compound Pre-softened Formula 10 Oz.

Turtle Wax Polishing Compound Pre-Softened Formula 10 oz. TURTLE WAX POLISHING COMPOUND *10 oz. *Pre-softened formula *Contains no hard abrasive *Whit...

Turtle Wax Carnauba Cleaner Wax 16 Ounces

Turtle Wax Carnauba Cleaner Wax 16 Ounces

TURTLE WAX CARNAUBA CLEANER WAX 16 O UNCE BOTTLE The new standard in shine!Deep shine and long lasting protection Clear coat safe Listing is for one, ...

Turtle Wax TRIM RESTORER 10OZ.

Turtle Wax TRIM RESTORER 10OZ.

Turtle Wax Trim Restorer beautifies and leaves a deep shine on exterior trim. One application shines and protects longer than ordinary trim sealer pro...