Turtle Wax Color Back Finish Restorer & Car Polish

COLOR CURE AIDED AN INTOLERABLE SITUATION

Jul 1, 2001

Pros:Easy to apply. Diminishes the appearance of scratches. More effective than other products.

Cons:Colors the materials used on the car. Difficult to find without special order.

The Bottom Line: I would buy color cure for anytime I need to repair scratches. Not a cure-all but is much more effective than other products due to the color stick.

I used Color Cure by Turtle Wax to help facilitate the coverage of scratches on my dark green Grand Am. I had read opinions from this site and almost gave up hope that this product would perform at all. I paid $ 6.95 from a local accessories business where special ordering was required. My first attempt with the color cure stick was all but unsuccessful. However, it was a sunny day and I place the car in the direct sun for some time in order to help the wax melt into the scratches and proceeded to reapply. It was much more effective and diminished the appearance of the scratches greatly which were showing from several feet away. They are still noticeable if one looks for them, but the appearance is remarkably improved. The paint was and is in good shape since the hood was replaced and repainted last September after hail damage. The entire car has good paint and was brightened by the waxing, although not notably over other waxes.

I tried several of the other popular waxes before trying this polish. I am extremely pleased with the results and all those who have viewed the car have also been pleasantly surprised.

Ease of Application: Good; takes little time to apply

Turtlewax Carnauba Cleaner Wax 2 Bottles 16 Oz Each

Turtlewax Carnauba Cleaner Wax 2 Bottles 16 Oz Each

Turtlewax Carnauba Cleaner Wax 2 Bottles 16 oz each This is TWO brand new bottles of turtlewax. Each bottle is 16oz for a total of 32ozs (946ml) Offer...