Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish

Good Product (in the Right Hands)

Jul 24, 2007

Pros:Ease of application and remove, nice shine, leaves the surface clean and free of dust

Cons:Best results after two coats

The Bottom Line: Good product if you use it properly and apply two coats

I am old Meguiar's Product user. I still believe they make better products, but I was very pleased with the TW Ice Line. I have a dark blue Audi A6 with clear coat. I keep this car very clean with regular washings and frequent detailing using Meguiar's Products. The problem is that to achieve a good shine you need to use a buffer, or a lot of elbow grease.
I first used the ICE Clay Cleaner product after washing the car completely. This product works well to remove tar and other oily deposits off the surface. It leaves a strange powdery haze that needs to be rinsed-off before applying the ICE Polish.
Applying the polish is easy, just apply thin even coats over the whole car. Wait 10 minutes and wipe off. The key to this product is to use a folded micro-fiber cloth and rotate as you remove excess. I noticed that the first coat appeared to streak more than expected, but the second coat was flawless. I would also recommend applying and removing the product in straight lines and be liberal with the liquid to assure even coats. The excess can easily be removed before buffing.
I waited a hour and then applied a second coat. This coat appears to apply more evenly and wipes off without streaks. I will probably use this product after ever car wash since it is easy to apply. I tried the Spray Detailer, it OK, but why not just use the regular product?

Ease of Application: Average; takes some care to apply and shine well

Turtle Wax Ice 14 Oz. Liquid Wax Kit And 2 Bottles Ice 20 Oz. Spray Wax

Turtle Wax Ice 14 Oz. Liquid Wax Kit And 2 Bottles Ice 20 Oz. Spray Wax

You are purchasing the following NEW:1 quantity of ICE Premium Care LIQUID WAX (14 oz. bottle) with 1 microfiber towel 1 applicator and 2 quantities o...