Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer Reviews

Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer

Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer

Sep 3, 2006

Pros:Does everything a blow dryer is supposed to do.

Cons:The cost.

The Bottom Line: Fast drying, keeps hair healthy, cuts drying time in half.

Over the years I have had blow dryers and most, I thought, were pretty good. They did the job I was asking it to do, but I thought the regular once seemed to take longer to get my hair dry compared to the ones my stylist used.

Finally I asked about his and he said that his was one of the best he has found. Makes drying time less and it doesn't dry out the hair and keeps it shiny and healthy looking. I then asked where I could purchase one and what the name of it was. I was getting tired of wasting time just standing around in the morning, trying to get my hair dry. The other dryers cutting off and I would have to wait until they cooled down to finish the job.

I was told that you couldn't purchase this in our area except through a professional stylist. After checking around, I found he was right. He told me that the name of the dryer was Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer and then the price came $165.00. I reconsidered purchasing thinking that my time with my blow dryer was quiet time in the morning and no one bothered me. It was just me and my blow dryer.

After having an accident at work and breaking my collarbone and wrist, blow drying because a real chore in the morning. I was totally worn out by the time I finished. My husband was no help. His idea of blow drying hair is turn the thing on high and let it go, then you have to use a curling iron to fix that mess on the top of your head.

I gave in and purchased the Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer. I wanted to get the job done and look presentable when I went to work.

What they state on the web site is The most powerful, professional ionic hairdryer. 70 Cubic meters air/hour for fast drying. 4 temperatures & cold air. 2 speeds. Anti-overheating device. Self-extinguishing,shock & temperature resistant thermoplastic body. 3 meters of strong cable. 590 grams in weight. Made in Italy.

The Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer is a little heavier than a Conair or one by Revlon, but not uncomfortably so. It looks like most blow dryers, nothing special about the looks at all.

On the back end, you have a metal filter that comes off to easily clean so that you can keep a free flow of air going at all times.

On the side of the handle is where you find the controls. The top on that is red is the temperature control. You can go from hot to cold.

The bottom control is marked in green and that is the speed. Just be careful of the high speed, it really throws some air your way and don't linger too long in one spot if you are using this speed with the hot temperature, you could burn your scalp.

On the very front of the handle is a red button. You press this if you need a quick burst of cool air to set what you have just done.

What I have noticed in the 8 months I have been using the Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer is my hair is in better condition and I don't have those stupid static flyaway's that I used to get from other dryers. I just thought that was normal. You have more control over what you are doing with your hair.

The Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer does have an automatic cutoff for when it gets too hot. I have never had this cutoff on me. My hair is dry long before this happens. It also had a cutoff just in case there is too much humidity or dampness in the bathroom. I still wouldn't recommend using it around water.

To me, this is one of the best investments I have made in a very long time. I don't spend a lot of extra time trying to get my hair dry. It is complete in about half the time.

If possible, I would recommend that everyone have one of the Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Blow Dryer.

Turbo Power Twin Turbo Ionic 3000 Hair Blow Dryer Black Anti Over Heating Device

brand turbo power color black mpn 3000 model twin turbo ionic 3000

Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic And Ionic Professional Hair Dryer, 1900 Watt Italy

Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic And Ionic Professional Hair Dryer, 1900 Watt Italy

4 temperatures and instant cold air 2 speed Anti-overheating device Removeable stainless filter Includes concentrator The most powerful small and ligh...

Barbar Turbo 2800 Ionic Blow Dryer Cuts Dry Time In Half Free Shipping

Barbar Turbo 2800 Ionic Blow Dryer Cuts Dry Time In Half Free Shipping

BARBAR TURBO 2800 IONIC BLOW DRYER (Retails for $150.00)Equipped with 2100 WATTS of turbo blowing power, the BARBAR Turbo 2800 Ionic Blow Dryer is the...

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3800 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer PINK

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3800 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer PINK

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3800 Ionic & Ceramic Hair Dryer Ionic & Ceramic. Eco-friendly design dramatically reduces drying times, helps eliminate frizz
Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3800 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer BLACK

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3800 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer BLACK

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair Blow Dryer 1700 Watts Black Made In Italy

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 2600 Hair Blow Dryer 1700 Watts Black Made In Italy

TURBO POWER TWIN TURBO 2600 HAIR BLOW DRYER 1700 WATTS - BLACK - Made In Italy PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 1700 watts of power - 2 speeds - 4 heat settings -...

Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic And Ionic Professional Hair Dryer 1900 Watt

Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic And Ionic Professional Hair Dryer 1900 Watt

YAYA Store NEW Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic and Ionic Professional Hair Dryer 1900 Watt $$$ $190.57 $256.95 $ $$$ Item Description The most powerful small ...

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic Ionic Dryer Black 323A

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic Ionic Dryer Black 323A

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic and Ionic Dryer Black.1900 watts of power. Fast drying turbo blower for maximum and fast drying results.
Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Hair Dryer Model 323 Ac Motor

Turbo Power Twin Turbo 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Hair Dryer Model 323 Ac Motor

Twin Turbo 3500 I onic Ceramic Hair Dryer Model 323 Twin Turbo 3500 I onic Ceramic Hair Dryer Model 323 UPC 897123001201 MPN 323 The Twin Turbo 3200 C...

Turbo Power Ceramic And Ionic Twin Turbo 3500 Professional Hair Dryer Model 329

Turbo Power Ceramic And Ionic Twin Turbo 3500 Professional Hair Dryer Model 329

Turbo Power CERAMIC and IONIC 3500 Professional Hair Dryer Lightweight and compact, but ultra powerful Ergonomic Design Superior drying and styling ca...