Logitech M500 (910001204) Mouse

COMPUTER accessory : Logitech's Ultimate Corded Mouse (M500)

Oct 26, 2010

Pros:3 year limited warranty, Logitech dependability

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: I am impressed with package verbiage that this Logitech Corded Mouse M500 is designed to allow me to move quickly fly through long documents and Web pages with ease

Logitech's Ultimate Corded Mouse (M500) is one of the several mice I have used and like very much.  While I would be hard pressed to explain just why I prefer a corded mouse, I do.

Note:  I write all computer related reviews not from the standpoint of a knowledgeable geek, as are my adult sons, but from the standpoint of an older user who has had to learn some of this modern technology if for no other reason than to communicate with my children, to continue remaining current in the classroom and moving forward with life in an ever changing environment filled with more amazing items than we dreamed possible when I was a child.

My Logitech's Ultimate Corded Mouse Package held a smallish, ergonomically shaped Logitech® Corded Mouse M500.  Size and shape are always very important to me as I look for a new mouse, my hands are small and arthritic.  Measuring about 2 inches tall, not quite 3 inches wide and about 5 inches in length this is a fairly good size for my smaller hand.  Some of the much larger mice are very uncomfortable for me to use.

Also in the box is a Quick-start guide; the Mouse itself is usable right from the box, but the guide is nice as I continue to learn all the bells and whistles found included with my mouse.  The three-year limited warranty gives me assurance that my mouse is not going to quit or fall apart in the near future.

I am impressed package verbiage that this Logitech Corded Mouse M500 is designed to allow me to move quickly fly through long documents and Web pages with ease using a solitary touch, while I don't know precisely how that happens, but I do know that using this mouse does make web travel easy and fast.  I do a lot of online research including genealogy, school related and personal use, at times trying to navigate from site to site.

A simple press of the button allow switching from super quick scrolling via the all but resistance free scroll wheel to click by click to allow a more precise, line-by-line navigation.

I am learning to use the forward, back buttons allowing more ease for perusing genealogy records.

Per packaging: system requirements are having Windows-based computer; Windows® XP or Windows Vista® having a USB Port or Mac® Mac OS® X 10.3.9 or later computer having a USB Port.   I prefer Windows based PC.

Happy to recommend Logitech's Ultimate Corded Mouse (M500)

================
Note Manufacturer Information regarding warranty includes:  Parts Warranty 3 Year Limited, Labor Warranty 3 Year Limited.
================

While I have not added the side to side scrolling I read that optional software is available: to provide side-to-side scrolling, application switching, and other programmable features.

ANOTHER LOGITECH MOUSE

Reviewed by Molly's Reviews
molly   martin
Product details

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the SEE IT button   AND Vendor Links

----------------------------------------------------

Internet Search including the Logitech site indicates:  Since the 1990s, Logitech has made mice and keyboards directly for Apple Computer, HP, Dell Computer and others.

The mass-marketed computer mouse was the product that made Logitech well-known. For a time during its formative years, Logitech's Silicon Valley offices were found on University Avenue, Palo Alto, California, which was home to a number of noted technology startups.

Logitech International S.A. was co-founded in Apples, Vaud, Switzerland, in 1981. Logitech International S.A. headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group which is an industry leader in the personal peripheral market.

Logitech  today produces peripheral devices for PCs including keyboards, mice, and other devices.

With U.S. offices in Fremont, California, as well as throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of Americas Logitech
is a world entity.

Logitech Inc
6505 Kaiser Dr
Fremont, CA 94555

Logitech Corded Mouse (M500)

Logitech Corded Mouse (M500)

Manufacturer Description The Logitech Corded Mouse M500 with hyper-fast scrolling gives you increased productivity. With hyper-fast scrolling, you con...
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse

Logitech M500 Corded Mouse

1000dpi laser precision provides smoother tracking on just about any surface*. 5 programmable buttons; scroll/tilt wheel
Quill.com

Logitech M500 USB Corded Mouse LOG910001204

Logitech M500 USB Corded Mouse LOG910001204

Logitech LOG910001204 Experience precision tracking with this 1000 dpi resolution laser mouse. Programmable, back and forward buttons offer greater e...
Wayfair Supply

LOGITECH, INC. Logitech M100 Mouse

LOGITECH, INC. Logitech M100 Mouse

LOGITECH, INC. LOG910001601 Logitech M100 Corded Optical Mouse (Black) (USB)
Shoplet.com

Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse

Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse

Bargain Hunter Find (Try) Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse Product Details Title : Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse Author : Binding : CD-ROM Publisher : Logi...

Logitech - M525 Wireless Mouse, Black, Computer Accessories

Logitech - M525 Wireless Mouse, Black, Computer Accessories

Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse, Black The Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse (Black) is a wireless mouse that offers both comfort and convenience. First, you ...
Adorama

Logitech - M525 Wireless Mouse - Black

Logitech - M525 Wireless Mouse - Black

This wireless mouse features advanced optical technology for reliable tracking and a contoured design with rubber grips for comfortable use.
Best Buy

Logitech Wireless Mouse M525

Logitech Wireless Mouse M525

Enjoy sleek styling and enhanced wireless freedom with the M525 Wireless Mouse from Logitech. It features tiny receiver to connect a keyboard, switch ...
Dell