-13%
Universal Remote Control Atdec Flush Projector Mount (THWHPJFM) Reviews

Universal Remote Control Atdec Flush Projector Mount (THWHPJFM)

+$6.95 shipping Sears
+$6.95 shipping Adorama
Free Shipping Wayfair Supply

Atdec Projector Mount Review

Sep 28, 2008 (Updated Sep 28, 2008)
Rated Show

Pros:Easy to fit, solid and well made.

Cons:Maybe not as cheap as other mounts on the market but quality matches price.

I have used a number of Atdec products in my home office such as monitor mounts and laptop stands. I have also used them for mounting LCD TVs to walls and have always found Atdec products to be well made and reliable.

So when it came time to set up my home threater and needed to mount a projector to the ceiling I naturally turned to Atdec. Installation was simple and sraight forward and once in place the unit provided a secure mount for the projector. As wilth other Atdec products it was well designed, solidly built and functional. Recommended.

Atdec Telehook Flush Projector Mount - Mounting kit ( ceiling mount ) for projector - white

Atdec Telehook Universal Flush Projector Ceiling Mount The Atdec Telehook Universal Flush Projector Ceiling Mount is a low-profile ceiling mounting so...
Adorama
Atdec TH-WH-PJ-FM This flush ceiling projector mount is designed for home and commercial use. It provides pitch, roll, yaw and positional adjustment....
Wayfair Supply
TELEHOOK TH-WH-PJ-FM Projector Flush Ceiling
Shop for Electrical at The Home Depot. Easy to install and packed with innovative features, the Telehook Projector Flush is a winning design. It offer...
Home Depot