Universal Remote Control RF20 and Master control

Mar 30, 2007

Pros:ease of use, RF capabilities

Cons:none (unless you are put off by the "programming", which was clearly instructed.

The Bottom Line: This is a great product, if you are looking for RF capabilities, it has saved us table top space, and is a step saver as well!

we ordered this product to cut down on the amount of remotes on our table tops, and also to be able to turn on or shut off the our satellites, TVs, cd player, dvd player, etc. while not in line of sight (i.e. thru walls) With a minimum of work and some reading we were able to easily program this remote to handle the several remote components (TV, satellite, cd and dvd player, surround sound system) in our household, so that I just have one remote to deal with now. Most important, you can use this remote to turn on or shut off components (TV, satellite etc) that are not in the same room as you and the remote. This is especially handy when you want to lie in bed at night and watch a program, and then not have to get up to shut everything off. This was our 3rd attempt at obtaining such an item. We previously bought two other products from Radio Shack, neither of which worked as promised, both of which were returned. We are very happy with this product and the master control and the price that we found it for at pc connection. We would recommend it highly. Our experience with pc connection was top notch.