V8 V-Fusionvegetable & Fruit Juice - All Flavors

Healthy that tastes good

Oct 25, 2007

Pros:Full serving of veggies and fruits, 100% juice, antioxidant, vitamins

Cons:It is gone too soon

The Bottom Line: Healthy and delicious. That is the bottom line.

Yep, I am one of those people. I do not like to eat vegetables. Sure I'll eat them because they are good for me and make me healthy, but they are definitely not the best tasting food on the planet. Though I do like a mean batch of fried squash. Fried. Obviously I need to change my ways and get out of bad eating habits. Lucky for me, there is an easy, delicious way: V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice . I especially like the Peach and Mango. I drink it straight from the bottle. Hey I didn't say it solves every bad habit.

HEALTHY
V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice has a half a cup of vegetables and half a cup of 100% fruit juice within each 8 oz. The USDA MyPyramid recommends about two cups of each. With one big swig, you can down a quarter of your nutritional diet.It also contains vitamins A,C,and E. V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice is guaranteed satisfaction-literally.

TASTY
There are several different flavors of V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice, but the one I recommend is the Peach Mango. There are no surprises. The Pomegranate Blueberry seems to be a hit with many others. But whichever flavor you choose, V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice is a perfect blend of fruits to sweeten up those vegetables. Surprisingly, there is not a gritty or unpleasant texture. It just tastes like an average beverage-but better.

OVERVIEW WHAT YOU GET
-100% juice
-vitamins A,C, and E
-antioxidants
-a full serving of fruits and veggies in every 46 oz. bottle.
-sweet taste
-nutritional value
-a good feeling, because you are drinking good.
-and more

GET THE LOW DOWN (straight from the bottle)

Ingredients:
Reconstituted vegetable juice blend (water and concentrated juices of sweet potatoes, yellow tomatoes, yellow carrots), reconstituted fruit juice blend (water and concentrated juices of white grapes, oranges, peaches), contains less than 2% of the following ingredients: mango puree concentrate, natural flavoring, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid, beta carotene, vitamin E (Alpha tocopheryl acetate).

Contacts:
Call 1-800-871-0988 or visit www.v8fusion.com.

Nurtritional facts:
Calories: 120
Total Fat: 0g
Sodium: 70 mg
Potassium: 210 mg
Sugars: 26 g
Protein: 1 g
Total Carb: 28 g
Includes vitamin A(20%), C(100%), E(10%), B6(2%). Also Calcium(2%), Iron(2%), Folic Acid(2%), and Magnesium(4%).

You really can't go wrong with V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Juice. It is healthy and good; It's worth a try. What are you going to lose?

Cool Fruits - Cool Fruits Fruit Juice Freezers 14 Sour Apple & Strawberry Flavored Freeze Pops - 14 oz.

Cool Fruits - Cool Fruits Fruit Juice Freezers Sour Apple & Strawberry Flavored - 14 oz. (1 oz. Pops) Kids always love freezer pops! They're a treat -...
LuckyVitamin.com

Gerber Variety Pack Fruit Juice (2-Apple, 1-Pear, 1-White Grape), 4 Count, 4-Ounce Platic Bottles (Pack of 6)

Features: Pack of six, 4-ounces per bottle (total of 24 ounces) Full serving of fruit in every bottle 100% vitamin C; 100% real juice No added sugar o...
Brookside Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit Juice Antioxidant Snack Candy Pick One

Brookside Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit Juice Antioxidant Snack Candy Pick One

BROOKSIDE DARK CHOCOLATE Flavor: SEE choices Below NET WT 7 OZ Flavor Choices: *ACAI BLUEBERRY Smooth dark chocolate surrounding a sweetened real frui...

Real Juice Fruit Salad:2.2LBS

Real Juice Fruit Salad:2.2LBS

Real Juice Fruit Salad:2.2LBS Assorted colors, delicious, sweet, fruit flavored gummies! Flavor: Fruit
Candy.com
V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate Juice 64 oz

V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate Juice 64 oz

Find juices at Target.com! V8 splash cherry pomegranate juice 64 oz

V8 100% Vegetable Juice; 12oz., 12/Case

V8 100% Vegetable Juice; 12oz., 12/Case

Provides 1-1/2 cups of vegetables per bottle. An excellent source of vitamins A & C
Quill.com

Gerber Graduates Fruit Splashers Grape Water & Fruit Juice Blend Beverage, 32 fl oz

This Gerber Graduates Fruit Splashers Grape Water Blend Beverage is a great choice for toddlers. It has a delicious taste that young children love and...

V8 Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice 6 Pack - 5.5 Oz Cans Nutritious Portable Easy

V8 Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice 6 Pack - 5.5 Oz Cans Nutritious Portable Easy

V8 Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice - 5.5 oz Cans 6-Pack Have a healthy vegetable drink, with some SPICY HOT kick! V8® vegetable juices are an excellent sour...