-17%

Do Not Buy into theTemp VT-58 Scratch & Dent Program

Aug 16, 2008
Rated Show
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:Low Price

Cons:Horrible warranty

I went to the vino Temp website in April 2008 and saw they had a scratch & dent program, which has much discounted pricing on new models that happened to have cosmetic scratches and/or dents.

I got a VT-58 for less than $300 and the dent is so hard to see that no one would ever know... It looked and worked great.

The problem is the Scratch & Dent program only has a 3 month warranty. Wouldn't you know it? 2 weeks after the warranty ran out the thing died. I had a repair person come over, and was told that it would cost over $300 just to fix it, and the replacement parts only have a 90 day warranty. Apparently many of the interior parts in the computer board and power supply are of very poor quality.

I do NOT recommend this at all. I'm stuck with a worthless $300 box that is just over 3 months old. Shame on Vinotemp.

Product Features Under Counter or Free Standing Wine cooler Single glass door design (thermal, double paned) Front exhaust wine cellar, Black exterior...
Vinotemp Butler Series VT-BC58SB10 VT-58 Series Beverage Cooler & Fridge
Keep all of your favorite beverages at the perfect serving temperature with the Vinotemp VT-58 Series Beverage Refrigerator. Roughly the size of a dis...
Wine Racks America