What would you do if you lost your coordination, the ability to speak or see. Multiple Sclerosis effects the central nervous system and destroys a white fatty material, composed chiefly of lipids and lipoprotein, that encloses certain axons and nerve fibers that are found in the brain and spinal cord. This disease has been found to start mainly in adults between the ages of 18-31. Multiple Sclerosis also destroys the immune system.
Recommend this product?
Vitamin B Complex - is a combination of all the essential B Vitamins. Vitamin B13 which is also known as Orotic Acid is the main effective treatment known to cure Multiple Sclerosis.
Interesting Bits of Information
• How long does it take? - Until someone writes me and informs me of success with my suggestions, I will never know.
Things to eliminate from your diet
• You need to become a vegetarian! - If you want to accomplish this goal you can only eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Start off by eating dark green vegetables for 3 months to 1 year. Eat the vegetables raw, stemmed or sauteed in small amounts of OLIVE OIL! Start off by eating nothing but broccoli, spinach, peas, asparagus, green peppers, and other dark green vegetables. Always mix the food with avocados, onions and carrots. Mix in a salad with Newman's Own Family Italian Dressing! After you have been eating NOTHING BUT VEGETABLES try going on a juice fast. Grapefruit juice is the best, however read my side effects in my Magnesium review! I would try orange juice as a second choice. If you get a headache, stop the fast and go back to eating vegetables for 1 month. Then try the juice fast again. As soon as you can go 1 week with drinking juice, then go on a nothing but fruit diet until you can walk again. Stick with the citrus fruits and melons! Once you can walk again, you have to stay on this diet or you run the risk of loosing your ability to walk again. The cleaner your body gets the less vitamins, supplements and minerals you will have to take.
What else helps?
• Read my review on Magnesium - I wrote a review entitled, "How Magnesium can make a Paralyzed man walk!" Although the problem is different, much of the same bodily functions need to be repaired.
• Take a multi-Amino Acid Supplement - The full amount of Amino Acids preserves and repairs the brain. This is the area that needs the most attention.
• Reprogramming the Brain - I am convinced that a big part of this disease may be caused by not learning how to think properly. Thinking is an essential part of the growing and proper function of the brain. Many other diseases are caused as a result of not training your brain. Mental Illness is one of the many. The B-Complex Vitamins are also known to help the road of recovery for this ailment.
• Lack of B Complex Vitamins can cause serious liver malfunctions, cancer and old age looks before your time. While you are 25 you could look 35.
• No tanning! - Direct sunlight, getting a tan causes this not to work properly. Water is suppose to have some sort of effect, but I am not sure what.
Write me comments and ask me what you want me to add to this review!
Christina D. Anderson
Mrs. Illinois 96 - Former Miller Lite Girl
If you are a reader that intends to or not to purchase from a company, submit or not submit material to a company, do or not do ANYTHING as a result of what I write, PLEASE ... double check my facts! Do not make a solemn decision on what I just say. I am not a professional in reference to giving advice. My writing involves producing comprehensive material for visitors to read for enjoyment ONLY! I do this so that you will come back and read my material. If you take the time to double check my work, you may find an error that I overlooked, and I do make lots of errors. Errors NEED to be brought to my attention so that I may correct them! It is my goal to provide accurate information, but I am unable to do so because I am still in the learning process. I can not accomplish good facts without your feedback. After all, this is what the comment section is for. So please help me to contribute quality to my reviews. So in light of what I just wrote, please seek out a professional to advise on what you should or should not do. AGAIN I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL, I AM STILL A STUDENT!
Read all comments (2)