-36%
WD 40 Company Cleaner Toilet Bowl W Bleach and Blue Detergents 3 1 2oz (WDF208017) Reviews

+$8.65 shipping OfficeSuperSavers
Free Shipping Quill.com

Just Like Magic, KeepYou Toilet Clean For The Holidays.

Dec 4, 2009

Pros:Cheap and easy way to clean youir toilet.

Cons:Very hazardous to you and your children and pets.

The Bottom Line: Flush to your hearts content and watch the pretty blue water swirl.

Just when you think that you have heard it all, they go and throw a monkey wrench in the works. What I mean by this is that first off I thought that you would find this product in the Home and Garden section of this web site, and then I found it in the pets section but it would not let write a review about it. Then I finally did not give up and stumbled upon it under the office supply category, go figure.

We picked this up at Walgreens for less than five dollars, but this is not the only place that will sell this. You can find this at any big box store or your local grocery stores for just about the same price. What does surprise me is that it is made by WD-40 Company; I knew that they made a lot of products but I did not know that they made this stuff.

This comes in two separate packages inside of one box and this will allow you to kill two birds with one stone. With this product you can have the nice blue water plus the bleaching affect with out having to buy two different products. I usually purchase a bluing solution or separate tablet to do these jobs but now all you have to do is pick up one package to do the whole job. I have been using this product for several months and I am very happy with the results, this also helps prolong the time between major cleanings. This also makes the water a nice crystal clear blue all the way to the bottom of the bowl.

The biggest problem with this product is that you should not touch the contents of either package; you will need to use a pair of scissors to get these packages open. The outer packages are very tough to get opened and you can not just tear this package open you have to use a sharp object to get these open. When you get them opened then flush your toilet so that the water level will go down, just hold onto the outer package and pour them easily into the tank and place them near the valve opening.

Because of the strength of these (chemical content), they will have a very strong odor when you first open them up, so keep them away from your nose and eyes. Make sure that you clean the toilet first because this product will only keep your toilet clean, if it is only clean when you first put this product in. This will not scrub your toilet for you.

If you are wondering if you will have anything left, I can tell you after a few months you will notice that these will disappear and there will be nothing left to clean up or replace. All you have to do is put some new ones inside the tank when these disappear.

Ingredients
The active ingredients are: (81.1% of 1,3-dichloro-5, 5-dimethylhydantoin), (16.1% of 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylhydantoin), (2.8% of Inert ingredients), for a total 100% ingredients, and 68% of minimum available chlorine.

Warning
There is a big warning with this product, this is very hazardous to all humans and pets, and as usual keep these away from children and all of your pets. This is very dangerous, adult supervision only. This will kill 99.9% of all bacteria.

Conclusion
I really like this because once you clean your toilet this will help you maintain a clean toilet and will smell fresh on a daily basis. This will not cost an arm and a leg and you do not have to spend hours cleaning and whole lot of other supplies to try and clean your toilet. Five stars for this product.

Powered by Frooition Pro Office Furniture Office Supplies Office Technology Cleaning Supplies Ink Toner Crafts Shop Search Globe-Weis File Cabinet Poc...

Globe-Weis FC1524E File Cabinet Pocket, 3-1/2 Expansion, 22 Point, Letter Size, Brown, 10 Per Box New file pocket design has raised the gusset height ...
OfficeSuperSavers
Letter. Expansion size: 3 1/2
Quill.com
About Us Shipping Returns Contact Us FAQ Click to view full size Full Size Image Click to close full size. GLOBE-WEIS Heavy-duty Accordion File Pocket...
Unique file pocket design has a raised gusset height so that the gussets ride along the file cabinet rails eliminating tearing and damage. 9 1/2 high ...
CARDINAL BRANDS INC. GLWFC1524E Unique file pocket design has a raised gusset height so that the gussets ride along the file cabinet rails. This elim...
Wayfair Supply
Designed for file cabinets with 9 1/2in. tall gussets Gussets are extra reinforced with Tyvek(R) strips along the top and bottom corners. Outer panels...
Office Depot