DO NOT BUY SPRAYER....HOW TO FIX IT
May 17, 2008 (Updated May 18, 2008)
Review by bigsky29
Cons:Everything- especially the fact that I blew $199 on the thing and now it's junk.
Sprayed 4 gallons of latex then it failed to pressurize.
Recommend this product?
How to fix a non-pressurizing Wagner Paint Crew;
1. Remove Outlet Valve.
2. On the non-threaded end of the valve is a tiny O-ring which is about 1/4" in diameter.
3. Remove the O-ring.
3a. The non-threaded end of the Outlet valve looks like a castle turret.
4. Using a pointed object- remove the "seat" that the O-ring sits in. Pry the seat out by prying between the "castle turret". The seat just removed might be damaged. I can't find replacement seat.
5. The O-ring you see once the "seat" is removed in step 4 should be broken. It's mounted on a white plastic plunger that has a spring.
6. Go to a hardware store and get a replacement O-ring that'll replace the broken one in step(s) 5 and 3. These O-rings cost about 2 cents.
7. Put the valve back together and re-install it in the machine.
8. Test sprayer by filling the hopper with water. If it holds pressure you'll know it- the motor will cycle off and on as you spray or stop spraying.
Don't be happy- the thing is still a piece of junk.
Share this product review with your friends
Suction Set Pick Up Tube Wagner ProCoat Paint Sprayer Item Description Over a Decade of Selling on Ebay 513-360-4262 Your authorized WAGNER Dealer! Su...
Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. The Wagner optimus power painter comes with optimus dual tip technology. The optimus tip uses a dual orfice for a wi...
An ideal tool for small to medium painting projects around the house up to medium projects such as fences, sheds, shutters, lattice, patio furniture, ...
Wagner 0515034 ½ Horsepower Airless Pro Coat Paint Sprayer Wagner Pro Coat, 1/2 HP, Airless Sprayer, 2800 PSI Electric Airless Paint Sprayer Capable O...
The ProCoat allows users to draw paint directly from 1 or 5 gallon cans. It's powerful 2800 P.S.I. piston pump, coupled with a 25' hose and lightweigh...
Highlights:Optimus dual tip provides for a more uniform thickness across spray pattern.Less overspray.Reduced bounce-back and a more professional fini...
Airless Paint Sprayer: Procoat Paint Sprayer Airless Spray
Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer The Wagner ProCoat is a 2800 PSI electric piston pump paint sprayer capable of spraying today's thi...
The Wagner ProCoat is a 2800 PSI electric piston pump paint sprayer capable of spraying today's thick latex paints without thinning at .25 GPM (Gallon...
Wagner 9150 Twin Stroke Airless Paint Sprayer 0512004 An excellent choice for entry-level painting contractors, maintenance workers, and property mana...